Reviews for Rebel
Cupcake-Juljul chapter 8 . 5/15
Please,please update. This is now one of my favorite Rin x Len fictions. :')
Guest chapter 8 . 12/27/2015
UpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdateUpdate ahhh hElP your stories are le best but ya mush update dem ** pweasee~~
Kaede Kayano chapter 8 . 4/13/2015
I feel sooooo bad for poor Rin, why did her father hafta b so friggin CRUEL?!
Miss B.L chapter 8 . 3/2/2015
HEY HEY YOU YOU YOU SHOULD UPDATE QUICKER
SomeBoxes chapter 8 . 2/10/2015
That moment when you find someone who's into the same fandom as you and ships the same people as well as dislikes the same ships (((( ・ิ౪・ิ) I really like this story so far keep up the great work!
Let-the-stars-align chapter 8 . 8/2/2014
You are seriously and amazing author, the way you present this story in general makes it intriguing and I'm cursing you for not having another chapter
Sky of the New Moon chapter 8 . 8/2/2014
Continue continue continue please?
xxPockyStraw21xx chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
HURRY THE FLIP UP AND UPDATE SINCE YOUR LAST UPDATE BECAUSE UPDATING IS IMPORTANT WITH UPDATES IN THE HISTORY OF UPDATES!
KawaiiRima-sama chapter 8 . 2/18/2014
Well hello there gurl, umm, please update! That's all I have to say! Arigato ne, Author-san!
Guest chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
Please update this! Oh pretty please update it !
Miya Minako chapter 8 . 11/27/2013
I bookmarked this story long time ago and just now actually read it... Do you want me to nag? Hurrryyy up and UPDATEEEEE! I've always loved badass Rin and Len LOL. I listened to the song, it was a good song :) And I'm so glad you loathe MikuxLen.
InsertStupidNameHere chapter 8 . 9/2/2013
Ugh. So... Good... ARGH I FREAKING LOVE YOUR WORK! I actually read your one based on Beauty and the Beast first, and then loved it so much I kinda maybe stalked your profile. While I was there, I found out I share a lot in common with you! Age, likes and dislikes, favorite pairings... And of course a slightly unhealthy obsession with the Kagamine twins... XD

Oh, well I love this, and a LOT of your other work. Off to read some more now!
rinnykinz chapter 8 . 8/10/2013
jciusdhfgUECRVTBYHNJHAHUJMDGBC ITS SO COOL UJPDATE UPATE PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ ZZ
bro chapter 8 . 7/14/2013
bro bro bro PLEASE im crying so hard please update im crying whenever I read this please just update
BattyCrash chapter 8 . 5/24/2013
I will listen to the song later.

Anyway, OH MY GOD IM CRYING. Dang It, I have to go to school on like 10 minutes and now I have to redo my makeup. Really? Really?!