Reviews for Discovery
Kelsey441 chapter 20 . 4/21
Awww. The nickname!
Kelsey441 chapter 7 . 4/21
Wow, that's an interesting idea for a spell!
Maryam99 chapter 20 . 9/21/2015
Wow wow wow wow wow wow wow wow. I'm so sorry I didn't review all previous chapters. But this was amazing!
4fanci chapter 19 . 6/17/2015
What an exciting adventure! This was a real page turner! Love the riddles and acronyms and the electricity between Draco and Hermione. Well done!
Guest chapter 9 . 5/6/2015
Why don't they meet at home, travel through floo? Nobody outside will know.
Guest chapter 15 . 2/25/2015
It's sad that Hermione is borderline-retarded in this fic.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/25/2015
*sigh* Children.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/24/2015
Skipping past most of the juvenile bickering made it even nicer.
Guest chapter 5 . 2/24/2015
Instead of staring at Draco, Hermione needs to put on her professional panties and start paying attention. I thought she was a professional?
Guest chapter 4 . 2/24/2015
I still say that with friends like Harry who needs enemies. He seems pretty darn useless. I hope Draco has made up his waffling mind by now?
Guest chapter 3 . 2/24/2015
If Granger is smarter than Pothead, and we all know she is, then why isn't SHE at the top of the Ministry and not him? Harry is traditionally pretty useless. I hope it doesn't take Draco very long to remove that stick from his ass.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/24/2015
So Draco wanted to put her in danger on purpose and Harry went along with it like a little puppy? Nice friends, Hermione.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
I think Harry is a manipulative generic asshole and that Hermione should have had enough balls to tell him to shove it up his egotistical ass. It's just like Harry to guilt and manipulate Hermione into risking her life and good nature on his behalf yet again.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/7/2014
Absolutely loved this story and such a sweet end. Draco and Hermione fit perfectly together although they argue a lot and tease each other.
Thank you for sharing your story.
4fanci chapter 20 . 9/11/2014