Reviews for Discovery
Why don't they meet at home, travel through floo? Nobody outside will know.
It's sad that Hermione is borderline-retarded in this fic.
*sigh* Children.
Skipping past most of the juvenile bickering made it even nicer.
Instead of staring at Draco, Hermione needs to put on her professional panties and start paying attention. I thought she was a professional?
I still say that with friends like Harry who needs enemies. He seems pretty darn useless. I hope Draco has made up his waffling mind by now?
If Granger is smarter than Pothead, and we all know she is, then why isn't SHE at the top of the Ministry and not him? Harry is traditionally pretty useless. I hope it doesn't take Draco very long to remove that stick from his ass.
So Draco wanted to put her in danger on purpose and Harry went along with it like a little puppy? Nice friends, Hermione.
I think Harry is a manipulative generic asshole and that Hermione should have had enough balls to tell him to shove it up his egotistical ass. It's just like Harry to guilt and manipulate Hermione into risking her life and good nature on his behalf yet again.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/7/2014
Absolutely loved this story and such a sweet end. Draco and Hermione fit perfectly together although they argue a lot and tease each other.
Thank you for sharing your story.
4fan.ci chapter 20 . 9/11/2014
Such an AWESOME ending!
Characters-amazingly drawn
Plot-so suspenseful
Romance-just perfect!
I loved this story!
4fan.ci chapter 7 . 9/11/2014
Wow! This is an intense plot-so exciting! I am on the edge of my seat! Of all the spells to invent, this one is diabolical. Draco is amazing. And I love Hermione- strong, successful, smart, and a bit vulnerable. If she can just keep calm...
Madeline Natalie chapter 20 . 8/7/2014
Wow! Just wow! Awesome..
Prettylittleliar05 chapter 20 . 8/4/2014
Beautiful story... I enjoyed it a lot ! :)
Zzz chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
I rarel comment but I just wanted to say that this story was amazingly written and the ending was too cute! THANK YOU!