Reviews for Perfect
chickenchessy chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
haha i love this fanfic :)

i agree with you about the glato in the movie though... :(
Louise chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
I really love rereading this fic.
Caterina chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
I know I have already reviewed this story, but I just love it so much
Meeeee chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
PERFECT
glowingXembers chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
THAT WAS AMAZING! I loved reading this, its was so perfect and I loved it. great perspective choice and I agree, there wasn't enough clato in the movie.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
I Love it! Clato 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
LOVEEEEEEEE IT! YAY! CLATOOOOOO3
ThoroughlyModernMillie chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This story has been what I imagined in my head all along. I praise you for every single word in this work of art. Congratulations, my friend. You have just made my absolute favorite story in Glimmer's POV.

What makes it even greater is the realization that dawns on her at the end. The fact that Clove was the one who mattered to Cato all along.

Absolute perfection. You should be so proud.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
love it
caterina chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I read this story like 10 times no lie and everytime i read i like it even more
purebloodtribute chapter 1 . 5/10/2012
great story! Clato forever
Orange Pudding chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
This is awesome and you did an amazing job portraying Glimmer's character and Cato/Clove through her point of view.

You should consider writing Cato/Clove longer story, not just one-shot. I'd be happy to read it. :)

And I found Cato/Glimmer in the movie so weird. :( I wish they included the scene that Cato ran to Clove and begged her to stay with him. It's so strange that Cato and Clove had really no interaction in the movie. Cato was like talking to Glimmer all the time he was in the arena and she was sleeping on his arm before she died.
Hungergamesluver54367 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
AWESOME!THAT'S ALL I CAN SAY!
CityGirl13 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Fantastic!

Really loved it, great insight into the characters, well written :)
colorful mist chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
It was great... i was also disappointed when they didn't show the moment when cato kneels beside clove, and the whole glimmer/ cato thing was also bothering me, but anyways, i thought it was great, even if i think you got a little overboard but it was still awesome..
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »