Reviews for Babe with the Voodoo
jilliebo41 chapter 2 . 11/23/2013
Please write some more, this is full of potential. I want to see how the rest of it goes.
annya eve chapter 2 . 5/10/2013
hey please continue! this story is too funny!
etcetera nine chapter 2 . 1/9/2013
I really needed a laugh, and oh god, this made me laugh. The snart. The Mmmbop. "I ate a cheeseburger and then masturbated." So funny... and then, just when it started getting really interesting, and sad - no more! Please come back and write more - it's hard to find stories that are funny *and* smart, and this is both.
Kagome Pureheart chapter 2 . 10/26/2012
I almost cried...and poor Sarah! That horrible therapist is one to place doubts in her head so she can't enjoy having a naked jareth in all his *drools* extremely manly glory awesomeness... (Eheheh lucky I can't drool in real life or I would have drowned already)
Kagome Pureheart chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
Teehee snarting..I learned a new word lol. Poor jareth..just imagine..if he and Sarah were married and she was fantasizing...teehee I think I have snarted before. Anyways, I love the story so far
Miss Rune chapter 2 . 7/15/2012
I know this is kinda stupid and all but is Jareth really there or is he just invading Sarah's dreams?
comedychik84 chapter 2 . 6/24/2012
Interesting plot, so far. I look forward to your next update!
Through-The-Gray chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
More! I love it,
BuffyMyraRae chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Oh heyyyy. This is greaaat. Made me laugh and wiggle. Lol cant wait for more
Person3162012 chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Ok awesome story, but weirdest thing ever, right? Ok so I'm reading your story and Im refusing to laugh cuz I'll get in trouble and I hear this noise in my ear and it happens EVERY TIME! Like there's some buzzer in my head saying there's too much pressure. Anyway, great story, very funny, and keep it up! ;)
layzevva27 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
WOW! I love this story! It's got an amazing plot (so far), actuall correct grammar, hilarious humor, and great entertainment! Props to you! xoxo
annya eve chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
please continue. i nearly died laughing at the snarting comment
Nanenna chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I laughed so hard at the comment you made at the end, so very hard! I nearly snarted! XB

I don't know if you intend to continue this or not, but I'm watching it anyway. And maybe stalking your profile a bit.
BBlvr chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Oh my gosh! I just freaking laughed so hard by that "snart" comment you made!hahaha Great story by the way. Will there be more?:)
araeofsomething chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
SUCH a good beginning... *gigglefits about the snart*