Reviews for Trouble brewing
vivaelanime chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
very cool
OscardrivesmeWilde92 chapter 4 . 11/23/2012
I vote for as many more awesome stories if there like this one please!D
Guest chapter 4 . 8/21/2012
YESSSS TOATALY!
Emerald Ryuu Feather chapter 4 . 7/20/2012
I need more to read i shall read any thing you post of this pairing! :D
princesstinkerbell45 chapter 4 . 4/23/2012
Hell yeah. You'd be the first person to do that.
guardin of dragons chapter 4 . 4/9/2012
I would like to see Monroe take Nick to meet the parents. :) I am really loving your stories. :)
fallenblackangel44 chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
i think it would be entertaining and interesting if you wrote about monroe introducing nick to his parents...oh by the way i love your stories and this series. Good job and keep up the good work!
HinaKicksAss chapter 4 . 4/2/2012
I definitvly want to see him take Nick to meet his parents...:D

I hope you decide to write it...
Death's mistress13 chapter 4 . 4/1/2012
First - Grimm meets the in-laws...totally! Do it! Second, this is hot and fun. I would love more anyway.
ROSEALYNNE chapter 3 . 4/1/2012
FOR CHAP 4. i agree with YAOILUNANGEL about family dinner tho would love to have a vid of dinner like the reality tv type camara(vids). So we can see pretty much everything and can watch it over and over again lol
Clary girl two chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
you know that would actually be very intreting. I liked the stores by the are a good writer.
Jaino chapter 4 . 3/29/2012
Please write more! I love series and now that you've planted the seed of "meeting the parents" just seals the deal for me :) great story as always! Can't wait to read more!

Ps. The thought of all the family pups crawling over/following Nick makes me squeal. Just a thought though ;)
ROSEALYNNE chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
I love both of ur grimm storys(mating and trouble brewing idk if u have more or not havent cked yet lol) id love to see 3rd[4,5,6,7,8 :)] part (s) never really thought about pairing those two up...keep up awesome job maybe if there are more parts have juilet come back and have them rub their happiness/family in her face.
Writing Keeper chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Write that third installment! The plot went by extremely fast but I'm still glad that you wrote more on this plot. Please do continue or I'll haunt you like the ghosts of the real Amityville house.
LadyGrelka chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Monroe is sweet, even if he goes all alpha and that is not really a bad thing.

And YES I would love to see Monroe take Nick home to meet the family, I think that would be wonderful.