Reviews for EO Challenge: First Impressions
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Aww, your little Dean is so adorable that I just want to pick him up and cuddle with him.

I can actually believe that this was what he was really like when Sam first came home. And it's so beautiful to realize what came after that, how much he grew to love Sammy.

Great drabble :D
Nana56 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
OMG This is so awesome! Exactly like a child of that age would think!

Brilliant! :)
ccase13 chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
This is so cute. Babies just aren't useful.
Jimelda chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Awww, little Dean! How adorable. Boy how his thoughts about Sam sure did change. Love it though, especially the last line. "Just not as much as his blue truck." I've said it before and I'll say it again; adorable!
mainegirlwrites chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Right on! You definitely got into the mind of a four year old with that one! I love how Dean reasoned that since Mom liked Sammy, he could too...it was all about Mom, even back then. Best! Randee
Lazerwolf314 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012

That was absolutely adorable!

And the last line... perfect.

"Just not as much as his blue truck" - I couldn't stop grinning.
TheYmp chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
At last a story that gets the reality of siblings as they really are! (It's only with adversity that they'll unite against a hostile world!)

Gutted he didn't get the puppy...

But maybe that's why Sam's eyes-thing works ;)
Spirit Burner AKA Chick Feed chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Just so excellant. "grub" ! "Just not as much as his blue truck" ! Genius :D

Chick xx
GaelicAngel chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Oh this was just so sweet and adoring. I loved it to death and luckily Dean did like baby Sammy in the end. Great drabble as always!
1983Sarah chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Awww, you totally captured the mind of a child when greeted with a new baby sibling! Great work!
Amberdreams chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
And then he got the Impala and everything changed.. LOL! (I'm totally with Dean on babies smelling funny).
Jedi Arwen Sparrow Winchester chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
AWWWW!

That was so adorable :)

the thing about the truck vs Baby Sammy was just way too cute!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Awww, this is adorable! I can just picture little Dean standing there staring at baby Sammy with this dubios look on his face. You definitely should write more weechester fics.
Swellison chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Awww. This sounds like four-year old thinking to me. Nice little Wee!chester.

Sue
KatyMM chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Oh Dizzo! How funny and cute!