Reviews for Protect Your Heart
SuomiTytt chapter 5 . 10/13/2013
Are you going to continue this? I mean, the story is VERY interesting so far, and I'd be happy to read more, if you just did write :) I'll be waiting for an answer, as I trust you to write back when you get this message. Please tell me if you're going to continue.
Chloee0x0 chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
oooooo update pleaaassseee! It's really good!
Anonymous chapter 5 . 12/29/2012
Continue this
Chad's Shortstack chapter 5 . 12/18/2012
3 love it :)
Up the date soon!
Shadows of Tofu chapter 5 . 11/21/2012
Super duper good. Please continue!
ellameno chapter 5 . 11/3/2012
It's Dan, isn't it? Vlad? The Pariah Dark?

HURRY AND UPDATE! (BTW... the first chapter wasn't even over and I was already going AWWWW!)

P.S. when she said "i'm not worth it!" i had this insanely cute image of Danny saying "you're worth everything!" ... jussayin'... ;)
Zane-Ice-Fairy chapter 5 . 8/19/2012
Oh, thank you for updating! I can't wait for a new chapter!
Shadows of Tofu chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Super good fanfic! Really incharacter! I can almost see everything just playing out in my head. More more!
sperry426 chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Good! update soon please!
ShadowDragon357 chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Well, it's obvious why they're after Sam. Sure, he cares and loves his family and friends, but the love he has for Sam is entirely different. Anyway, glad for the update and I hope to see more soon. Or perhaps there is a deeper reason to them taking Sam. I feel like with Johnny did it because Kitty was taken and won't be returned unless he kidnaps sam.
smallpaperstars chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Haha. I like it. I love Sam and Danny's relationship :)
leilalovesseddie chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Wow! Really good please update!
emmylia6 chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
i hope you'll write again
alonealexabluerose chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Cool man update soon!
Taylor chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Oh please update more chapters so what is happen why do this ghost want Sam and will there be more attacks is there a reward or prize if they capture her will Danny always save her even if Sam doesn't want him in danger because he tries to save and she think she isn't worth it ?