Reviews for Penny & Poppy: Dimension Skip
iamgoku chapter 18 . 10/9/2013
80th reviewer WOOH I feel special

I love your characters of poppy and her sister they are so opposite
Plus the chapter with poppy and L when she left the hospital , that was cute

Questions ; will light still meet Misa soon , will L and poppy grow closer ? And will light find out the truth about poppy and penny ?
night blossum chapter 18 . 9/2/2013
PLEASE UPDATE!
Kairia'sYami chapter 13 . 7/16/2013
I really like this1 Oh, and L, I'll give you this strawberry crème cake if you smile for me. *Holds up really big strawberry crème cake*
I Am The Real L chapter 18 . 9/28/2012
it was a great chapter please add more soon. ps just saying L doesnt show emotion
Guest chapter 18 . 9/25/2012
Polo? What's that? Anyway *smiles**stands on a table**crosses arms in front of chest* L I'm proud of being a childish person, and my gender is... a... GIRL! Did you think that was coming? Anyway, le gasp! the plot thikens! Hmm... The story is great and so is this chapter, and I really like that Penny shouted that Poppy has a crush on L very great! You made my day Auther and L, thank you. Hay Aurther would you like to see how it was be like to fly? You can join me,before I go... L how does it feel to have some one to have a crush on you? Red over and out*flying away, mabye with the Aurther if you'll come*
Memory25 chapter 17 . 9/24/2012
I think I just noted that you switched Paige and Pippa in the 2nd last sentence. Shouldn't it be Pippa who is with Yuki?
Kashagal and Natures Ruler chapter 18 . 9/24/2012
L, you poor poor thing. Having to deal with that horrid little monster must put a toll on you. :)
xAuburnAngelx chapter 18 . 9/24/2012
Dang, a lot of people angry in this (mainly 2) XDD I would hide behind the panda because he knows karate :3 Secret is revealed about a certain someone liking a panda! :D ...but he's mine *hugs him*
Cereza101 chapter 18 . 9/24/2012
Dayum. Shit be going down!
BakuganDeathNoteFan123 chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
OK I REVIEWD WHERE'S MY NEAR PLUSHIE?!
Kashagal and Natures Ruler chapter 17 . 8/31/2012
K: Something tragic has happened at my house!
N.R: ughh, what now?
K: I was banned from the computer! That and last night my grandma from Missouri came and is living in MY HOUSE!
N.R: What's so bad about that?
K: She makes us play Spite until i'm not allowed to stay up any longer! Then i'm not able to sneek back up staires and get on!
N.R: *sarcastically* The universe truly hates you. *walks away*
Red chapter 17 . 8/29/2012
*throws tire at L* L! Your an idiot! *throws marshmalloew on fire at L* As you can tell I had a bad day, but do you know my gender L Auther? Thanks for the marshmellow it really helped. *Frowns* He didn't make it? *teary eyes* sad, I wished he lived *sighs* Oh well, the story has to have SOME deaths or eals it woudent be so much drama. *smiles evily* glad you like the givet... I really suck at spelling here. Oh well, I love it so far, Red over and out. *fly away*
xAuburnAngelx chapter 17 . 8/28/2012
Another great chapter from a great author :3 I never would've thought she would have only Penny in her contacts list... I forgot, but did she only have one friend in her school and about the parents...? I'm sorry, I'm a confusing person XDD
Poor Ukita, I guess it was inevitable :( Now next up is the tape incident when L falls out of his chair...hehe, I would find it funny if he accidentally landed on either Poppy or Penny's laps when he falls out of his chair XDD
Cereza101 chapter 17 . 8/28/2012
I need to know what happens next!
btw im curious if Light is still going to join
Blue chapter 3 . 8/8/2012
Hmm... That was an interesting chapter. Daria sure is one hell of a cunning cat. I love how Poppy corrects Penny at the end.