Reviews for Penny & Poppy: Dimension Skip
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 18 . 3/1
Why haven't you finished this! PLEASE FINISH!
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 14 . 3/1
Here ya go L, cake.
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 12 . 2/29
MickeyLOLgirl chapter 10 . 2/29
Here you go L, a cookie.
iamgoku chapter 18 . 10/9/2013
80th reviewer WOOH I feel special

I love your characters of poppy and her sister they are so opposite
Plus the chapter with poppy and L when she left the hospital , that was cute

Questions ; will light still meet Misa soon , will L and poppy grow closer ? And will light find out the truth about poppy and penny ?
jenakara chapter 18 . 9/2/2013
Kairia'sYami chapter 13 . 7/16/2013
I really like this1 Oh, and L, I'll give you this strawberry crème cake if you smile for me. *Holds up really big strawberry crème cake*
I Am The Real L chapter 18 . 9/28/2012
it was a great chapter please add more soon. ps just saying L doesnt show emotion
Guest chapter 18 . 9/25/2012
Polo? What's that? Anyway *smiles**stands on a table**crosses arms in front of chest* L I'm proud of being a childish person, and my gender is... a... GIRL! Did you think that was coming? Anyway, le gasp! the plot thikens! Hmm... The story is great and so is this chapter, and I really like that Penny shouted that Poppy has a crush on L very great! You made my day Auther and L, thank you. Hay Aurther would you like to see how it was be like to fly? You can join me,before I go... L how does it feel to have some one to have a crush on you? Red over and out*flying away, mabye with the Aurther if you'll come*
Memory25 chapter 17 . 9/24/2012
I think I just noted that you switched Paige and Pippa in the 2nd last sentence. Shouldn't it be Pippa who is with Yuki?
Kashagal and Natures Ruler chapter 18 . 9/24/2012
L, you poor poor thing. Having to deal with that horrid little monster must put a toll on you. :)
xAuburnAngelx chapter 18 . 9/24/2012
Dang, a lot of people angry in this (mainly 2) XDD I would hide behind the panda because he knows karate :3 Secret is revealed about a certain someone liking a panda! :D ...but he's mine *hugs him*
Cereza101 chapter 18 . 9/24/2012
Dayum. Shit be going down!
Animechick2000 chapter 12 . 9/2/2012
Kashagal and Natures Ruler chapter 17 . 8/31/2012
K: Something tragic has happened at my house!
N.R: ughh, what now?
K: I was banned from the computer! That and last night my grandma from Missouri came and is living in MY HOUSE!
N.R: What's so bad about that?
K: She makes us play Spite until i'm not allowed to stay up any longer! Then i'm not able to sneek back up staires and get on!
N.R: *sarcastically* The universe truly hates you. *walks away*