Reviews for Penny & Poppy: Dimension Skip
Kashagal and Natures Ruler chapter 14 . 7/14/2012
:) Your story is as good as ever.
xAuburnAngelx chapter 14 . 7/14/2012
I wonder what all that tension was about... Who would've thought that Daria could turn into a human :D

*gives L strawberry and lollipop* Here ya go :D *gives you chocolate* Keep up the good work! :D

- S
I Am The Real L chapter 14 . 7/14/2012
This story gets better and better
Ps L you cannot arrest me as i am L so i cannot be kira light imagay is kira
Kashagal and Natures Ruler chapter 13 . 7/9/2012
:) you can have my smatries L.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/9/2012
Red here.

"Because I had already killed a mouse by petting it too hard…"

"Hey!" I responded.

"Deny it all you want." L smiled slightly at the angry glare I was sending him. "Continue with your story."

"Well… When Pippa went out I took her gerbil outside. I was stroking it when it decided to bite my finger. I got annoyed and flicked its head. It then ran out onto the road and got hit by a car. A cat then came along and ran off with the remains."

"Serial killer." L smiled slightly as I sent him a death glare.

"It shouldn't have bit me." I responded in my defense as I folded my arms across my chest.

"What did you say to Pippa?"

"I told her that it had died peacefully in its sleep and that I had already held its funeral. I told her that I had buried it in the backyard."

"There's no evidence left, you can't prove that. Therefore I am safe."

That's my faverit part, anyway here you go L *gives Mini crème egg* and you Auther *gives remote that can pause and fast forwored* Now how will they stop the meeting? Sorry I have no tips but the story is amazing so far. Red over and out.
bliss chapter 13 . 7/9/2012
hi L, you can have my chocolate bar.
xAuburnAngelx chapter 13 . 7/8/2012
This chapter was really funny, especially when L made side comments about Poppy being a killer to a pet XDD

*gives L a strawberry* It's all I have! XD

Update when ya can :D

- S
I Am The Real L chapter 13 . 7/8/2012
Ur story is great keep writing
*Throws spoiled eggs at L for stupidity on first A/N*
*eats crème egg infront of L*
Me: Ha
I Am The Real L chapter 12 . 7/6/2012
Good plot very enjoyable i prefer longer chapters. Could i haz a L, and near plushies. If u don't my L plushie (that ARE ALIVE) will visit ur house at night and drink ur blood and you're SOUL! jk (not really)
Me: be afraid be very afraid wahhahahahahahaha *starts foaming at the mouth*
Kashagal and Natures Ruler chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
I want a L! XD If you ran out of L, then I'll take a Matsuda. your story is like i said once upon a time, awsome! :)
iranawayandjoinedapiratecrew chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
I really enjoyed this chapter...It made me smile :)

P.S. Update soon and may I have the Ryuk plushie?
Chellyisback chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
owww they ar so cute together! S2
xAuburnAngelx chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
Awww! This chapter was really sweet :D

Ha ha! Don't trust Penny with information XDD

Update soon and could I have the L plushie? :)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
this is k.a.n.r,i will post an actual review when my brother gets off the computer.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/1/2012
I'll take the L one please *takes* I only want to see how he reacts to this. Anyway the story is smashing I do say myself keep up the amazing work and I dont mind if it's long I aculy like long chappys. Anyway this is red and red says over and out. *passes ice cream to the Auther and L*
80 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »