Reviews for In the Realm of Ice and Fire
angela.dickson.18 chapter 20 . 11/11/2012
wow Zim is a very good kisser Gaz wow and Dib and Tak kisses so much. How did you think of this story friend.
BioReck chapter 14 . 5/20/2012
Sorry! I'm so very sorry! I haven't read anything since chapter 11! I've been very busy! On another note... This is absolutely the best chapter I have ever read. Partially because of great writing, partially because DaTr. This was EPIC! Now i read on!
purpluh chapter 13 . 5/2/2012
Gosh, Im fangirling like an idiot, and all because of your story. How damn interesting is, I hope you update soon! Im subscribing to this story :DDD
BioReck chapter 11 . 4/24/2012
Oh man I'm still laughing. The rubber band about to snap simile works so well with Zim. That is exactly how he would react. Great job.
BioReck chapter 10 . 4/16/2012
Its cool, it's cool. You have bestowed the gift of DibxTak scene so I am overjoyed. Continue please.
BioReck chapter 9 . 4/6/2012
Gaz was all pissed but then it was all sweet and then she was all violent again. Awesome! And Tak! WOOT. (I say that alot)
Guest chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
I meant put the prequel is fire and ice in the description of it really irks me I got a little confused with my own logic there.
BioReck chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Oh yeah you should probably put something like prequel to it really irks me in the description to bring back some of the old readers because I feel like I'm the only one reviewing... Which is odd considering you got alot more than 4 reviews by chapter 6 in it really irks me.
BioReck chapter 6 . 4/1/2012
Woot woot woot woot woot woot woot! Tak! TAK! I loves it. Especially what you did with piks personality. Plus I was mentioned! I feel like a famous person. Ironically I'm eating a cookie while reading this
BioReck chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
I meant pik and gir should start talking randomley.
BioReck chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
It's all good. Pik is kinda cool. Him and for should just start randomly talking about stuff while gaz confronts(fights?) zim. I have a feeling that screaming floist guy was him right?
BioReck chapter 4 . 3/28/2012
Sorry. I would have reviewed sooner but I had a hard time finding the story. I assure you though the story is still very good. DaTR rules! I like what you did with MiMi's emotions to. Update soon please!