Reviews for Ring of Guilt
I liked very much. Can't wait to the next chapter.
AonoKenshi chapter 21 . 5/26
Wow, you really did post another chapter fast!
great job in this chapter
Daryl is pretty cool
Animefan chapter 20 . 5/25
More please and i'm waiting for next chapter,,,,,like it
Shasa chapter 20 . 5/24
Nice fun next chapter please
Finally I'm going to see the end of this fic. Thanks for ending this story.
AonoKenshi chapter 20 . 5/24
Yay, Daryl x Tsugumi!
I think I have to reread earlier chapters to get it completely though...
Anyway, nice work!
Alisa Yang chapter 20 . 5/23
Welcome back! When I came looking for Daryl x Tsugumi Guilty Crown fanfics yours was one of the first I read, but I was sad to see it wasn't finished. At the time none of the long multi-parters were, so I ended up writing one of my own while waiting to see if any of the old ones would come back.

Hope to see you finish this one!
Dubbed anime sucks
sage of the sexy chapter 18 . 10/27/2014
Sorry glitch. As I was saying a lot of the other ones fix shu's eyes right away, and bring inori back. Not It's nice to think about, but it's not really exciting
sage of the sexy chapter 19 . 10/26/2014
This is one of the better guilty crown docs that Ive because it introduces something new. A lot of the other ones tend to be boring because I they are ba
neko chapter 19 . 5/14/2014
write moreeeeee pleaseee i want to see the end of these history and i write something bad is because i dont speak english.
Rei chapter 1 . 2/24/2014
I've been searching for this kind of fanfiction... years after the end of "cancer", was it?. I'm so thankful to you kyraX, the author. Now, I have something to read ( _ ).
IarIz chapter 19 . 9/23/2013
This fic got another follower :) just saying
The Dream Holder chapter 19 . 8/17/2013
PLEASE update! I'm dying to know what will happen! More Dargumi fluff please! X3
Saint River chapter 19 . 5/23/2013
Happy day. First Guilty Melody and now Ring of Guilt. I am glad you updated.

Arisa's a vilian. Shu defended Arisa and simply accepted being a sacrifice for the sake of the world again. Well he does have experience and knows the risks. Daryl, in his own way, does care for Shu, doesn't he?

I like Ryo's development here. He is not entirely for the plan of the Pallbearers but he is pretty hellbent on killing Daryl. The combined efforts of Inori, Ayase, Tsugumi and Angel Twelve did nothing. Not to mention he is a 13 year old boy. He should be hormonal yet he doesn't even take notice of Angel Twelve's *ahem* assests. Seriously, man, that part of her was clearly unexpected. Ryo is really dedicated to his goal, isn't he? Now I am eager to know what he'll do. And who knows maybe he'll be the one to give Angel 12 her name.

Please update soon.