Reviews for Ring of Guilt
Rei chapter 1 . 2/24
I've been searching for this kind of fanfiction... years after the end of "cancer", was it?. I'm so thankful to you kyraX, the author. Now, I have something to read ( _ ).
IarIz chapter 19 . 9/23/2013
This fic got another follower :) just saying
The Dream Holder chapter 19 . 8/17/2013
PLEASE update! I'm dying to know what will happen! More Dargumi fluff please! X3
Saint River 2.0 chapter 19 . 5/23/2013
Happy day. First Guilty Melody and now Ring of Guilt. I am glad you updated.

Arisa's a vilian. Shu defended Arisa and simply accepted being a sacrifice for the sake of the world again. Well he does have experience and knows the risks. Daryl, in his own way, does care for Shu, doesn't he?

I like Ryo's development here. He is not entirely for the plan of the Pallbearers but he is pretty hellbent on killing Daryl. The combined efforts of Inori, Ayase, Tsugumi and Angel Twelve did nothing. Not to mention he is a 13 year old boy. He should be hormonal yet he doesn't even take notice of Angel Twelve's *ahem* assests. Seriously, man, that part of her was clearly unexpected. Ryo is really dedicated to his goal, isn't he? Now I am eager to know what he'll do. And who knows maybe he'll be the one to give Angel 12 her name.

Please update soon.
GuiltyKingOumaShu chapter 19 . 5/23/2013
Well, what can I say...I waited long for this...maybe too long. I couldn't quite get enough satisfaction out of this. Maybe I thought it was too short, or it's just the fact that something inside me felt like breaking apart when I saw Shu defend Arisa at the meeting. I can't help but think that was unnecessary, seeing as to Shu isn't a saint and thus isn't required to forgive everyone. At the very least he would probably agree that they had been both at fault or something...but him standing up for her just felt so terribly wrong. And when everyone asked if he was fine with sacrificing himself again, everyone seemed to be completely fine with the idea (except for Daryl...). And Shu was like "Meh...whatever...I can do it" as if it wasn't anything special. I understand that he already went through this and thus knows what is ahead of him, but I don't think anyone would ever be this calm about sacrificing himself unless they were already done with their life and thus don't care about it anymore. I don't exactly remember how your Shu was like in this story (it's been a while) but I don't think he showed any signs of having a death wish. So in my opinion his indifference about his approaching death was uncalled for. As was the acceptance about his sacrifice by his friends. I nearly laughed when Daryl was the only one to refuse this plan of ALL the people. Shu sure must have good friends if they don't care enough about him to at least try to think about an alternative or at least feel bad for him. And then the only former enemy comes to his defense? That was so...sad. He only did that because of Rowen, too. No one seems to actually give a damn about Shu. Well, not that I would expect Daryl to really care about him...

To sum it up...some things in this chapter didn't make sense to me. Still, it is written well enough and I am kind of curious what happens next.
Dioltas chapter 3 . 5/18/2013
I love this story so much. I've read every chapter there is about ten times over. I have it bookmarked on my phone and my laptop and I always read snatches of it if I'm bored. TL;DR, pls continue writing. This is very well thought out, your portrayal of Daryl is spot on. I know it's a year later, but somewhere in my heart I am always hoping there will be an update at some point ;_;
R3iga1004 chapter 18 . 5/16/2013
wow this is sure a hit for me my second paring here
daryl and tsugumi is very cute ! when their first see each other
owhhh shu and inori my love for guilty crown
till next time
owhh the up and down i hope that each of them turn out different a third chance to have a family of their own.
tq for your hard work
RTNknight chapter 18 . 5/4/2013
Ok, time to leave a review after secretly reading this fic for a long while.

This is the best GC fanfic in term of writing style (prose grammar) and, well, your Dargumi stuff. Their romantic interaction seemed funny yet interesting!

Though there's something I'm concerned, your AyasexShu (I got this feeling since the first chapter XD). Although I'm not a fan of this pair, I still eager to see interaction between these two mostly due to your writing style. However, there wasn't that much moment/event/whatsoever flag about them as more chapters progressed. I understand that it's your 2nd pair but they really need more steady flags to become acceptable.

All in all, this is a good fic. Just show some more AyasexShu flags already if you really intend to go for it.
Saint River 2.0 chapter 18 . 3/17/2013
That scene where Angel Twelve is talking to Inori and Ryo is, in my opinion, the best part of this chapter. It gives focus on Angel Twelve's personality and her person. I love the concept of the 12 Angels being sisters with Inori being the eldest and Twelve being the youngest. Will Inori be able to take charge of her sisters and 'save' them?

And Ryo, I should have said this in the chapter was official introduced as the kid from eight years ago but I'm happy to see he is being made use of. I like fics that give limelight and roles to character who were meant to simply be side, one-time characters. That scene he had with Angel Twelve is fuel for shipping. Just saying

And Arisa finally appears and it seems she's with the enemy. I look forward to the next chapter. I want to know more about the Pallbearers.
Saint River 2.0 chapter 17 . 3/17/2013
Angel One is Inori... that was expected. So far Angel Two, Three, Four, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine and Twelve have been revealed. That just leaves Angel Five, Ten and Eleven.

I wonder how Tsugumi is going set things right.

I probably should have said this last chapter but glad to see Inori talking again. You just love to torture Jessica, don't you? And did Tsugumi and Daryl have sex? About time if yes.
Saint River 2.0 chapter 16 . 3/17/2013
I didn't expect those 'Angels' to be battle ready so soon. But I like it. They have their personalities from the looks of it and are different from Inori in terms of both appearance and personality. I'm eager to see what they'll do next.

Oohhh... Jessica, what did you do?
Saint River 2.0 chapter 15 . 3/17/2013
This is like, what, the fourth time Jessica has had something bad happened to her. Oh well, I'm not really complaining.

Twelve more Inori's? Now that's interesting.
Saint River 2.0 chapter 14 . 3/17/2013
Yup, there it is. Character development for Ryo. Glad to see Ryo is just in it for killing Daryl, not the whole 'destroy the world and recreate it' agenda, not that I'm rooting for him to kill Daryl. And here we get to see the Voids of Ryo and Jessica.
Saint River 2.0 chapter 13 . 3/17/2013
You just seem to enjoy having one ailment after the other being inflicted on Jessica, don't you?

Inori's return was most unexpected but also most welcomed.
Saint River 2.0 chapter 12 . 3/17/2013
Seeing an OCs parent having a full conversation with one of the canon characters is a rare sight for me. I appreciate that. The Pallbearers follow them to the US. Well at least, Daryl and Ayase get to have some competition with each other.