Reviews for Ring of Guilt
Michael chapter 26 . 4/15
If there was a S2 this is what I want it to be. The first season didn't make me cry but this one nearly did. Everything was so well done and one of the best fan fics I've ever read. Thanks you for this story and everything you have put into it.

PS: I am crying while I write this. Thank you so much.
theonlyreason chapter 24 . 11/12/2015
yeah i really like how you decide to develop on them individually and not make them the cliched clingy couple :)
theonlyreason chapter 22 . 11/12/2015
yay im so glad nothing bad happened here yet but im worried for the next chapter welp
theonlyreason chapter 4 . 11/11/2015
still a bit hard to believe things would go so smoothly for them... but the character development is really good :D
theonlyreason chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
this is really really nice i lowkey shipped daryl/tsugumi after he saved her by shooting an endlave and i really loved the candied apple scene 3
theonlyreason chapter 1 . 11/11/2015
i felt like the show could do more justice to tsugumi and arisa. sad they focused only on inori and a bit of ayase. but well they aren't the main characters so... :(
Lena chapter 26 . 6/25/2015
Such a good story! Ayase, Ryo, and Hare are a cute family! :)
AZalmega chapter 26 . 6/24/2015
I would like to read an epilogue about Tsugumi, Daryl and Rowa. Anyway, thank you for finishing what you've started. Not many people want to make it to the end, but you did and your end has a very satisfying feel to it. Again, thank you for your story and I hope to read some of your future work.
-Sincerely, AZalmega
Anime fan chapter 26 . 6/22/2015
Wow,great emding and the story is very great awesome
Saint Lake chapter 26 . 6/22/2015
And it's done. Great work.
Raquel chapter 26 . 6/22/2015
I loved this last chapter.
thanks for finish the story and good luck with the next.
harmony chapter 26 . 6/21/2015
really a wonderful story.
I wonder if you will write something about Guilty Crown.
Anime fan chapter 25 . 6/19/2015
Nice, and yeah daryl scene is a little but it is okay.
Raquel chapter 25 . 6/18/2015
T.T I'm so happy that I can't stop crying.
Yep, I was right! Ayase adopted Ryo and 12.
Raquel chapter 24 . 6/13/2015
Yep, a Dargumi happy chapter! I loved. I hope that it don't take 8 years to they meet again.
My guess is that Ayase will adopte Twelve and Ryo.