Reviews for Another Mission
HairyBallofFur chapter 4 . 1/23/2013
Suspense...I hope that there will be more to this story eventually. The "Gorillas" wouldn't be a team without "Casino" there to set everyone straight (so to speak).
Modocgal chapter 4 . 6/16/2012
Two chapters. what a bonus. glad they all made it back to England safely and Casino is getting the help he needed but I can't see the warden been any too happy with Chief when he finds out that he was hiding his injuries. Hurry back
WildClover27 chapter 4 . 6/15/2012
I hope there's more to come. What's Garrison going to do about Casino?
WildClover27 chapter 3 . 6/15/2012
Good suspense. Like how you show the guys have been learning from Garrison and try on their own to come up with solutions for their problems. Actor with three women in one day? Man has stamina. On to the next chapter.
Modocgal chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Great to see another chapter Mary. It would seem that Chief is worse off than the others at the moment. And just where are the others? Hurry back
Modocgal chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
That can't be all. Did Actor convince the other con? How did the boys get home? Hurry back Mary, with the answers please.
WildClover27 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
More please! How do they get out with injured members? How does Actor's half of the mission go? Just as bad? Nicely shown that Chief and Goniff can work on their own.