Reviews for The Thing Is
JadeHelix chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
I love your writing style:D Great story!
Jazz.646 chapter 21 . 12/2/2015
Thank you!
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 21 . 10/14/2015
I have so many feelings about this story. I feel. So many things.
Debby Bacellar chapter 4 . 7/12/2015
Please call the firemen. I'm suffering from spontaneous combustion and at that time my ashes are writing this review! Woow I love it.
Debby Bacellar chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
hahhahaha Mycroft your shameless voyeur. I can only imagine the things he enjoys through the CCTV hahaha
Debby Bacellar chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
This is pretty funny! I love the way that this history is comming. (I'm sorry for my poor english, but I hope you can understand the review haha 'cause the principal idea is: I love your fic!)
Debby Bacellar chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
hahaha I love it. Really, about Sherlock we never know what he is doing or thinking. John sometimes is so gay for someone that not's gay haha. He is denial's master. x)

Kisses and hugs

Debby Bacellar
AbbyRose24 chapter 20 . 3/16/2015
YAY! I'm so happy you wrote this. It showed Sherlock and John in a way that wasn't fairytalistic, as many are, but real and raw, and awesome, and it made me so happy, but wrenched my heart so hard some times. And honestly kind of helped show what people with trust issues feel like. Honestly I kind of love the cocaine-and-divorce papers thing. That was pretty awesome. Anyways, I look forward to reading more from you :)
Guest chapter 14 . 2/20/2015
Was just thinkinga about this story. So happy with the update.

And those boys/men are still both idiots.
Nananma chapter 9 . 1/5/2015
Hmm... Yandere!Sherlock... XD
louisesnape chapter 20 . 1/1/2015
Kyaaaaaa loved it !
Knyle Borealis chapter 20 . 12/1/2014
*joy joy joy* hugs applause *joy*

...and i look up to see that it's 3 in the morning.

eh. worth it.
mssmithlove chapter 20 . 11/14/2014
This story was so incredibly, epically, beautifully romantic my weak heart can hardly take it. Please write another just like this. You're a phenomenal writer.
Asyndetism chapter 14 . 10/26/2014
oh my god, Molly! I want to cry for her
Jackie-B-123 chapter 20 . 10/7/2014
That. Was. Deliciously. Fabulously. Heart-Wrenchingly. Amazingly. Epic.

Did I mention that it is genius?

Love it.