Reviews for The Thing Is
Tsumujikaze Yumi chapter 21 . 9/27
That was good ! Thank you :D
mysnecret chapter 20 . 8/3
This really was an excellent story, I enjoyed it immensely. I expected just a sexy romp but ended up with a well written story with plot and character development and everything! Loved it, Thanks.
MrsMetta chapter 20 . 5/27
The vial part actually touched me, and the unspoken apologies as well. All in all, thank you for the unique and well written story, the lot of energy, time and soul you put into it. Thanks for the thrill and the hotness and the moving parts. On the whole, thank you for the heart put into words.
MrsMetta chapter 17 . 5/27
Wow, someone can actually write action! :-)
MrsMetta chapter 14 . 5/27
I like the underlying psychology: how in John's attraction to Sherlock there is the unconscious desire to discover his own rough side, and vice versa regarding gentleness. Also I like the earlier side comments about a possible base of drug abuse, some deep felt loss. And how John sometimes unconsciously uses anger as a cover up for other emotions.
MrsMetta chapter 9 . 5/25
(Chapter 9) Still not proper review, I just really wanted to share how it touched me when Sherlock anchors himself on John during what is so scary for him, namely when his brain stops. I even can relate a little bit.
MrsMetta chapter 4 . 5/25
(Chapter 4) Hi, I might do proper review later, but I must say right now, how much I love that paragraph about Mycroft and The Call.
And the very last sentence as well.
Professor Hyraxi chapter 1 . 3/19
One chapter in and I'm tremendously impressed with your writing skills. It's very difficult, I can imagine, to accurately write the personality of a character like Sherlock but you've done very well in that respect. Oh, and me thinks John doth protest too much. I'm already looking forward to all the chapters I'll read next and I'm sure they will be as brilliant as this beginning, probably more so as I can predict right now this will be a very fun and fantastic read.
Also I gave this story an extra follow even though it's finished, so people wouldn't be deterred because they're paranoid of the number. I probably didn't help with anything, but you never know. Someone might've looked at it and thought: "Oh my gosh! Six six six followers? I better not read that!" I mean you never know, could've happened. Some people have phobias about that sort of thing.
I know I talk nonsense a bit too much, but, anyhow, thanks for writing this and I'm probably going to finish it to the end, unless it suddenly gets bad which would be peculiar as it seems to be potentially very good, but who knows. Anything could happen. But I highly doubt that would happen. I think it'll be good.
Enough of my ridiculous ramblings. Sorry.
P.H.
JadeHelix chapter 4 . 12/12/2015
I love your writing style:D Great story!
Jazz.646 chapter 21 . 12/2/2015
Thank you!
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 21 . 10/14/2015
I have so many feelings about this story. I feel. So many things.
Debby Bacellar chapter 4 . 7/12/2015
Please call the firemen. I'm suffering from spontaneous combustion and at that time my ashes are writing this review! Woow I love it.
Debby Bacellar chapter 3 . 7/12/2015
hahhahaha Mycroft your shameless voyeur. I can only imagine the things he enjoys through the CCTV hahaha
Debby Bacellar chapter 2 . 7/12/2015
This is pretty funny! I love the way that this history is comming. (I'm sorry for my poor english, but I hope you can understand the review haha 'cause the principal idea is: I love your fic!)
Debby Bacellar chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
hahaha I love it. Really, about Sherlock we never know what he is doing or thinking. John sometimes is so gay for someone that not's gay haha. He is denial's master. x)

Kisses and hugs