Reviews for A Blind Purpose
JimmyHall24 chapter 1 . 5/2
I would have told the Alliance and Batarians to suck the darkest part of my anus. No way in hell any Alliance or Batarian ship could catch Normandy.
Parselmaster chapter 7 . 3/28
Your character interactions are perfect. Such a high range.
Parselmaster chapter 5 . 3/28
That last scene was what cemented this story as a favorite of mine. Damn.
Janizary chapter 12 . 12/29/2015
And here I thought lions ate you ;)

Had to back up a bit to 'catch up'. Nice update.
Guest chapter 12 . 12/28/2015
Oh shit, update! yay!

Really like the scene you put together for the end of ME1.

And damn, Mordin! Fuck man, such a Badass! I love it! More!

I still don't like Metzger but I can't help being curious on his fate now and whether or not his xeno-phobia can be turned (probably not but one can hope - or at least have it be tempered down to respect like Ashley's).
XanDany chapter 12 . 12/28/2015
Great chapter. I wondered when Javik would make an appearance...
AlsoKnownAsMatt chapter 11 . 1/7/2015
This is an interesting story which I have just been catching up with. I like some of your characterizations a lot and the changes in the physicalities of the characters (Shepard small, Liara taller etc) are very interesting. I do question whether anyone no matter how bright could overcome the reaper advantage in technology even though your thought to let Cerberus distract itself with the Crucible is inspired. How one overcomes the advantage in capability, resources and offensive firepower that the Repars have without the kind of deus ex machine that the crucible represents is something your story has utterly not yet established or even potentially demonstrated. I will somewhat dubiously follow this story because you've got me curious but I feel that you've a long way to go to prove that your fundamental premise (legitimate though it is in engineering circles, illegitimate though it is in medicine), can lead to a workable solution. Thanks for your hard work on this. story.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/28/2014
Good to see Traynor backing off and loved the family bonding time (though in Liara's defense the records were there before she took over... Also something about turn about is fair play and all that jazz.)
Guest chapter 11 . 12/22/2014
YAY A UPDATE! I look forward to this so much! I hope EDI picked up on Udina's crap and managed to get some hacking done.
ChocolateTruffles chapter 10 . 1/30/2014
My goodness an update indeed! Please oh please keep writing this story! :) Nice to see the writing style etc. have been kept. I look forward to your take on the genophage cure but first, how will the gang rescue Shep and Mordin? Questions, questions that desperately need answering...soon! :) I look forward to the next update.
metaladdict chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
this series is awesome, I had kinda given up on this series being updated, I'm happy I was wrong :D
raw666 chapter 10 . 1/29/2014
Keep up the good work. Hope you keep up the story.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/12/2013
YAY YOU'RE BACK! Please say there's more! And wow so much to say with this chapter

The thoughts Shepard has about Liara not waiting is heartbreaking even though we know it wasn't like that.

I'm a little disappointed that the Rachni Queen had to die, but I understand the reasonings there. Someday... And I'm curious about what would happen then especially since if you didn't spare the original queen the first time they ended up sabotaging the war effort. I'm hoping some time with the mother had changed her from becoming that.

Silly Traynor, is this your way of volunteering to suit up with everyone else to get shot at or go toe to toe with a Phantom like Shepard did? As even Cortez has to manuver around bullets sometimes. Plus you could always try for Shiala or Lizbeth Baynham or maybe you were meant to bond with heh T'Suzsa. (I chuckled a bit at James's way of opening up a conversation with her.)

I like the interaction to get the genophage cure, but really Wrex why you can't wait for Shepard? And I'm with Wiks on this one, why are you making Liara's position as the Shadow Broker public?

And then you leave us with a cliffy :(
raw666 chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
Personally it was a nice chapter after a long delay except for one point.
What the hell happen to Sheppard? I mean the negociation is intersting but I more intersted to see what happen in the kidnapping and if they are going to save the day, no offense.
nycarts chapter 9 . 7/30/2013
Well, you already know my thoughts on the chapter ;)

Thanks so much for the shoutout! 'Bout time you got back on the horse and continued with this AMAZING fic. For realz.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »