Reviews for A Gorgeous Kiss
TinaF chapter 1 . 7/17
Loved it!
it's simply me n you chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
Great story, all in one chapter. Enjoyed it.
and.whatnot chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Aww, I loved it!
xoxocullenluverxoxo chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
hello again I loved the story and I definitely did not mind the third person setting especially since I talk in third person allllll the time. I thought it was very special about him coming home and their journey of a couple.
MysteryGirl 1992 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Are you going to finish it or have you already? I really liked it but i want to see what happens next.
not done baking chapter 1 . 5/19/2012
This was really sweet. I'm not a fan of non-canon couples but I didn't mind this. Your writing was simplistic, but not so simplistic that I was yearning for more details. It's very well done.
4MeJasper chapter 1 . 4/7/2012
Fabulous!
cravingtwilight chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I loved it! Youe writing is always so wonderful!
mycrookedsmile chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
so sweet! het! rated T! dude!

I loved it.
twi nana chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
HI BB-I usually avoid T stories like the plauge, BUT cause is was yours, I read it. Glad I did, Sweet, and heartfelt...sigh

thanks for writing!
dinkadot chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
loved this OS, I dont think it matter which tense you write in, your stories are always awesome.

Brandi
raeb2008 chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I really enjoyed this! Love how it was written. Rae
ltlerthqak chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
That that was absolutely beautiful. Honestly lovely.

And first/third person never bothers me, though I do prefer to read past tense over present. Not sure why.

Thanks for writing and sharing.
smelsies chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
That was so sweet! I loved this story so much.
grrlinterrupted chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Okay, so I've squeed a lot about this on Twitter, so I thought I'd use my review to write about your style.

I adore the third person format you're using - I think it makes the minds of the characters just that little bit more shrouded, so in a story like this where the central love is so strong and definite, it adds some tension. I also like your use of the past tense - it compliments the story's historical setting, and lends a sense of fairytale.

A few times, too, your description is just superb - lightly touched but with such depth of feeling. My favourite was:

""Jasper," she said, eyes wide with visions of their future together..."

Anyway, thank you so much for pandering to me with this. You know me too damn well - but I hope it was a useful exercise for you, even if it was a little outside of your normal style. ILY.