Reviews for A Bright Streak on a Starry Night
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 7/15
THEY SHARED A DREAM
LilliRegina chapter 1 . 2/19
So Emma and Regina shared the same, HOT dream
Nice. And through the dream Emma's magic made her floathing.
Riega chapter 1 . 2/10
The end make my smile.. thanks for this one :)
sqfangirl chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Another awesome one. You are the badass of 'rated M' OUaT fanfic authors! Damn. The writing is so perfect that I totally got caught up in the scene. Favorited!
RegallyCharmingOutlawQueen chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
You should so add another chapter! I'll give you my hand in marriage! Lol.
Quinntana2 chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Please do a continuation of this, maybe where they interact after the dream. I really like this.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Omg I loved this! I wish it was turned into a full on fic...It would be so interesting to see them around each other after this dream,...Emma trying to make sense of it and becoming a teenage boy around Regina lol
Great story :D
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
Oh my.. prove it is absolutley worth checking 'old' fanfics. Damn good one. Well done dear!
Rain Addict CM chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Nice. Very nice.
LadyRahl chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Omg awesome story! There must be more!
elisesdean chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Oh my God! I loved this one... throughout, I was like, 'I wonder if Regina will have the same dream...that would be badass...' And she did! I thought this was phenomenal...and I wouldn't be apposed if you decided to continue it sometime... just saying...
Darkshadow-lord chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
Great One-shot! I really enjoyed reading it!
wow.fanfic chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This was a wonderfully creative and imaginative way to write a very sexy story for these two characters. YAY! Thank you, I loved it. :)
Jess chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
love it! please please please (begging) finish it soon :) haha awesome job absolutely love it!
mnogojaki chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
You can’t write something like this and not write a morning after chapter. This needs a sequel