Reviews for Ben 10: The Slayer Chronicles
Slime to walls
General Red Star chapter 65 . 1/9
Good chapter i really really really really enjoyed it alot and i hope you are enjoying college cant wait for next chapter hope the story never ends cause this is officially my favorite story in the whole dam universe.

P.s HAPPY NEW YEAR
Purple Pho-e-nixes chapter 65 . 9/6/2014
i would like a ending where Ben gives up the Omnitrix to embrace his full potential. I think if the Omnitrix wentt to Carter it would save her life. But its only a suggestion
Eli chapter 65 . 9/6/2014
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
LadyRainFeather chapter 27 . 8/26/2014
You are aware that using copyrighted song lyrics in your story is against the site rules, correct? You might want to remove them before the story gets deleted and your account possibly banned. Is it really worth all the potential trouble to not edit them out?
Calvin chapter 65 . 8/23/2014
That was pretty intense. But very cool. Your fight scenes have become so much better
MugetsuPipefox chapter 65 . 8/22/2014
Of course! I'll always be here to support you in RL things or not w Have a fantastic time at college. We'll be waiting for when you come back!
YOU'RE GOING TO LEAVE IT ON A CLIFFIE, THOUGH?! I may go insane. Just a warning.
Does it make me a terrible person to say that I really enjoyed this chapter? Like reeeallllyyy enjoyed. I am such a sadist omg.
flashyhero chapter 65 . 8/22/2014
Putting Carter into hiatus in the last chapter before this story goes on hiatus? Clever. Hope you do well in collage! My oldest sister is going to collage in October I believe.
Melissa chapter 65 . 8/22/2014
A cliffhanger? You are soo evil! Poor Carter. Theres no choice but wait the next chapter to find out what happen, thanks for this amazing story :)
Remisolleke chapter 64 . 8/21/2014
AWESOMEEE
Crimson Dragon Devil chapter 40 . 8/20/2014
So I see we both adore little Leo huh? That kid is awesome
Melissa chapter 63 . 8/20/2014
I love your story, you are an amazing writer, keep like that. I hope everything go nice in college to you :)
MugetsuPipefox chapter 63 . 8/19/2014
I know it means that the updates are gonna stop, but wew fast updates! XD Have a fantastic time at college! (I'm in my second semester and I can happily say it's 10x better than what I'd been expecting - you'll be fine)
You have no idea how much I love the way you did the hacking scene. Can we call MoA and get them to redo that season your way? Soooo much better. And I don't even think Azmuth was as hard on him this time (haven't seen the ep for a while) which is good. Cause, I mean, yeah it's irresponsible, but he had a good reason and his past accomplishments should at least be enough to cut him a little slack.
Noooo please tell me Phineas isn't going to die! I've grown kinda attached to him :
Great job as always!
StardustPetals chapter 62 . 8/12/2014
Great chapter. Does Carter get an outfit change too?
The Ethereal Lord chapter 62 . 8/12/2014
I finally did it! I'm on fanfic!
Nice job on the invasion. Well balanced action scenes, conversations etc. You get the gist.