Reviews for ParalyzedInk
Starling Strider chapter 5 . 7/28/2013
Hi! So I like your story and I really want to know what happens next and who exactly Faye is. I know it's been forever since you put up chapter five but I'm still hoping you haven't given up on this.
Kat chapter 5 . 4/27/2013
I was surprised to find this is actually really good! I like how Faye's flashbacks are triggered by Dustfinger, and how it's not cheesy like a LOT of others are...
camierose chapter 5 . 1/18/2013
yikes
V4LKYR1E chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Interesting story so far, but I barely got to the end of the first chapter before I moved on to a different story. I found that your lack of punctuation made it difficult to read, and I don't enjoy having to wade through simple errors just to try to understand what's going on. I think you should set aside your laziness in proof reading and revise your work before you post it.

Cute story so far, though. :)
Obsessive-Gal chapter 5 . 10/11/2012
Buh-buh-bum...this is going somewhere! And you made all the fire raisers sound like perverts...good job.;)
Legends Never Die chapter 4 . 10/9/2012
Please update this! I Love it!
Obsessive-Gal chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
This was interesting. And I adored Dustfinger being over-protective of Faye. Is he going to react to her hand?
Obsessive-Gal chapter 3 . 10/2/2012
I love this fanfiction. Also, I think you interpreted Dusty very well! I can't wait for the next chapter! ;)
KrazyCookieRaider chapter 3 . 8/7/2012
Hi your back! Glad you updated again and I'll be looking forward to the next chap. Bye :D
KrazyCookieRaider chapter 2 . 4/26/2012
Hi. This story is really good so far and I hope you update real soon. I have a question: Is Faye angry with Dustfinger because he told Basta were they were? Also I'm quite sure that Guinness is actually spelt Gwin.

Bye hope you update soon.
Sally chapter 2 . 4/17/2012
I like the story. It is very good. Faye doesn't seem Mary-Sueish to me. Please update soon. :)
Claudia chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
You should really update this story its really good :D