Reviews for On One Condition
SamanthaThenardier chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
This is honestly one of the best short stories I have ever read. Every word is just laced with emotion and the feeeeeeeeels. Aha. You are an amazing writer! I can't recall how many times I've reread this story. I am so glad I found it!
asianzeviefan chapter 8 . 7/30/2012
I love the story!:D
asianzeviefan chapter 7 . 7/30/2012
Stupid Justin! I know right! I want to beat him up too! What do you think all of us wants to do? Anyways, I LOVE THIS DRAMA!
asianzeviefan chapter 6 . 7/30/2012
I think Justin would break Stevie's heart...but I know that zander wouldn't!:)
asianzeviefan chapter 5 . 7/30/2012
What happens next?:)
asianzeviefan chapter 4 . 7/30/2012
Yeaaaa...Zander is the ladies' man, arrogant, self-absorbed, want me to continue? HAHA!:D
asianzeviefan chapter 3 . 7/30/2012
Justin is a jerk in this story...right? Is he nice or not? That is just what I'm focusing on now.
asianzeviefan chapter 2 . 7/30/2012
Yeaaaa...I don't think Stevie will end up with Justin...Zander!:D
asianzeviefan chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Zander and that blonde chick? What is her name...Lindy? Oh yeah...Lyndsey! Right?
steviexzander chapter 8 . 7/14/2012
Cryinggggg this was adorable good job :)
SupButterCup chapter 8 . 7/12/2012
LOvely
InkHeart4112 chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
Aw, I just love this! Such an amazing story with such an amazing ending! Love this so much and hope you write more!

-Inkie!(:
Plat.Child chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
This is by far one of the better Zevie stories out there. I loved the concept and you played it out so well. You have a strong sense for characterdevelopment, which is certainly a good thing for any story, especially one with such emotion. I am very impressed with this writing and the title was brilliant. Keep up the good work!
XxMockingjay'sliveineveryoneXx chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
You're welcome. You're an incredible writer and this story was really good!
Outbreaking chapter 8 . 7/11/2012
Aww! Yay for Zevie! Great job, keep up the good work!