Reviews for Questioning Destiny
Eleve Osirian chapter 18 . 4/14
Another great chapter. I love forward to reading more.

Eleve
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 18 . 4/8
Wow. Nicely done!

Hope wesker can cure claire quick! Can't wait to see how the rest of the story plays out. Keep it up! :)
Sonar chapter 18 . 4/6
It's all right
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 18 . 4/6
-jaw drops- I was not expecting any of this...-grins like crazed person- I like it!
Sonar chapter 1 . 2/26
great chapter.
Naoko Suki chapter 17 . 2/26
You are keeping them very much to their characyers! Or well as close as you can considering their situation! The ending of this chapter made me giddy with excitement! Merci as always!
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 17 . 2/26
I hope you can too, but if you're not able to keep them true to their person, don't worry about it (I have a lot of trouble doing that for my own stories). It's still a fantastic story. Enjoyable and...right now I'm grinning like a damn moron because I'm so freakin' thrilled!
Eleve Osirian chapter 1 . 2/10
Finally had the opportunity to read this today (I've had it saved under my favorites list for future reading)...I enjoyed this first bit - great writing. Reading on...

Eleve
Naoko Suki chapter 16 . 1/29
I've been finally catching up to many stories. I'm so glad I had about 6 chapters of yours to catch up on! Amazing and intriguing writing as always! Thank you for your hard work, always!
Shiro01 chapter 16 . 1/6
Another chapter - so glad to see it. I really like the interaction between Wesker and the other characters, especially Claire. Can't wait for the next chapter.
bloody raptor chapter 16 . 12/27/2014
I loved this chapter and am eager for more
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 15 . 11/19/2014
Nicely written. Keep it up. Can't wait for more. :)
Shiro01 chapter 15 . 11/17/2014
I'm so happy you updated this. This is one of the best Wesker based stories I have ever read! Please update soon.
bloody raptor chapter 15 . 11/16/2014
I thoroughly enjoyed this chapter and loo, forward to reading more.
MOONLIGHT SHADOW HUNTRESS chapter 14 . 10/4/2014
Nicely done keep it up! :)