Reviews for They're In Love, Where Am I?
LionAgron chapter 3 . 8/26/2013
More plz
Ascoeur chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HOW RACHEL COMES INTO PLAY IN ALL OF THIS!

I NOTICED THIS FIC HASN'T BEEN UPDATED IN MONTHS! PLEASE I BEG YOU DON'T LEAVE US HANGING! THIS IS TOO GOOD A PREMISE TO LET GO! DON'T ABANDON IT! YOU COULD GO AWESOMELY CREATIVE WAYS WITH THIS!

QUINN NEEDS SOME HAPPY IN HER LIFE...

I SWEAR I READ THIS LAST NIGHT AND I WAS SO LEFT IN WANTING AN UPDATE THAT I EVEN DREAMT UP MY OWN CONTINUATION! But a dream is not as satisfying as the canon (even if the canon in this case is fanficiotn lol)

PLEASE KEEP GOING! YOU REALLY GOT SOMETHING HERE!
Ascoeur chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
PE TEACHER?! Quinn, you could've done so much more with your life :(...
Ascoeur chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
NOOOO, WHEELCHAIRRRRR! POOR QUINN :(! And it's been 10 years?! NOOOO, she's permanently disabled :(... a part of me is hoping that some miracle will have her walking again...

OMIGOSH I LOVED THE 1ST CHAPTER SOOOO MUCH!

I THINK IT WAS DEF RACHEL ON THE PHONE!
Impure Thoughts chapter 3 . 1/14/2013
you should update
LaurenKnight13 chapter 3 . 12/13/2012
Oh I SO hope you'll be continuing this story... I want to see what happens! Surely Rachel is going to be in contact with Quinn in person, and hopefully it's soon!

Can't wait to read more of this... It's a very interesting concept.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Great story so far! Hope you'll be updating at some point 'cos this is really engaging and has me curious to read more about Quinn and Rachel...especially Rachel's use of that particular service. Def want to read more!
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
Whoa, just found out about this stoy and I have to say its a pity you haven't upload it since months. It's very well written and honestly just different it had me intrigued. Hopes to see a new chapter sooner or later! :)
BuRiChiFaN chapter 3 . 11/5/2012
Hmmm, this was interesting. I wonder why Rachel would call a virtual escort hotline though. It left me so curious. The title of the story is pretty intriguing too. I’m very interested to see where this goes X)

Please update XD Thanks for sharing.
daniethegirl chapter 3 . 11/1/2012
Where's the rest of it ma? No pressure. :p
Kali-blue chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
This could be good if you write more. Plus don't shy away from taking risks with Quinn and Rachel by filling in too much background. Hope you update, cool plot bunny.
ButcWolf chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
There hasn't been enough of the story for me to form a full opinion but I will say that I am intrigued.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/25/2012
update, pleaseeeeeeee... or maybe the whole complete story, that'd be great..
TrulyBoston chapter 3 . 6/29/2012
This is so good! It has so much potential, and I'm dying to know what the next chapter has! Update soon please, I love this story!
Gleelover47 chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Interesting start, update as soon as possible please
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »