Reviews for Ricochet
The Silverdark Knight chapter 24 . 9/13
I come back to this story every once in a while. Each time, my heart breaks and heals with the raw emotion these characters live and express. I can never stop marveling at this story. Thank you again for writing this.
RandomFlowerwSymbolism chapter 24 . 9/9
I’m crying, just a little. Naruto is trying his damned best to prevent me from crying in peace, but this last chapter isn’t Naruto-centric. Good. LEAVE ME ALONE NARUTO

T-T
RandomFlowerwSymbolism chapter 8 . 9/8
Hello excuse me, I would like to file a complaint against your fic.

Firstly, you have misspelled the title. I believe you should remove the ‘c’ and ‘che’ for proper spelling. No need to thank me.

Second, the crap that comes out of Naruto’s mouth is crap. So much crap. Enough crap to spontaneously spawn a garden from the sheer amount of crap. Naruto’s bullshit has the ability to create life and that is not normal crap behavior. I have seen more crap in the past hour than is healthy for a lifetime and my stomach is dying in sympathetic agony.

Please and thank you, because those are magic words and I need something out of this world to keep myself going.
Summerreo chapter 24 . 8/9
I laughed yet I cried so much along this 24 chapters! You briliantly made a unique story and characters. Sometimes it would go angsty -too angsty- and then you put the crack -those shitty shit words- fueled my laughter on fire. Thank you for bringing this story! I Love you so much! Oh yes and I love the way you write Sakura here.
MissChih chapter 1 . 4/26
This is such a beautiful story! Tks for sharing this, it’s so precious! This last chapter is so poetic, I love it!
autumnphoenix888 chapter 24 . 4/12
This is one of the absolute best Naruto stories I have ever read. A long, delightful journey, and a fulfilling one. It was such a joy to see all of the weirdly hilarious interactions and where you would take the plot. The twists were amazing; it was one of the rare cases of a psychological thriller done right. And the characterization...I can fully, honestly say that this is the best I've ever seen. There aren't enough words in the world to describe how well you brought everyone together in this fic. Naruto, Sakura, and Sasuke especially were so beautifully written. Sai was golden. I loved all of them.

But the best part of all? Those damn one-liners. Absolutely genius. Your creative sense of humor has had me doubled over laughing every single time. I'm not usually a fan of humor when it comes to fanfiction, but reading this has changed my perspective entirely. You are so, so talented, and I am in complete awe every time I read one of these precious chapters.

Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for this story - it had me gripping the edge of my seat till the end and I could not put it down. I could not have been luckier to have stumbled upon this masterpiece.
FireDragon484 chapter 24 . 1/27
Ahhh this was a wonderful story & Sai drawing everyone as landscapes was a beautiful way to end it!
FireDragon484 chapter 8 . 1/27
Lmaoooo the dick jokes? Manpain? Naruto running straight into a tree? Perfection
PrincessMagic chapter 8 . 1/24
awww Sakura
PrincessMagic chapter 5 . 1/24
:'(
amazing x
PrincessMagic chapter 4 . 1/24
nooooooo :(
like i knew something like this was coming but :(((((
PrincessMagic chapter 3 . 1/24
og my gosh just why and wow and I literally cant great job!
PrincessMagic chapter 1 . 1/24
okay i wasn't sure about this from the description but I'm so glad I clicked this because this is absolutely hilarious and I'm literally loving everything about it
SakuraKween chapter 24 . 1/9
This story was beautiful and the flow was just right…
But that last chapter? That Sai Epilogue?
Breathtaking
It was ethereal and like the smell of petrichor, the calm and beauty after the pain and destruction of the storm, the life that still grows.
And Sai saw everything so objectively but so subjectively also and it came across perfect and those drawings were the perfect way to display the perfect ending to a still ongoing story with still growing characters.
naisuu42 chapter 24 . 11/4/2021
this was really damn good. as much as a hate the 'pseudo-cliffhanger', the way you did it here feels very right. it fills me with a sense of longing at the apparent lack of conclusion, but sai's final drawing tell the story all the same. very poetic and poignant tale.
1,670 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »