Reviews for Ricochet
NarutoFanclub120606 chapter 10 . 9/26
i cried. thi destroyed me. i actually have a lump in my throat
fuck you, last time i cried like this was four years ago.i actually haven't cried in a while. thank you
holy fucking shit
Yikari chapter 24 . 9/14
Hello!

Despite including and thoroughly expanding upon parts of Naruto canon that I really don't like, I've enjoyed reading this story a lot. It gave me some good laughs, as well as some things to think about.

Thank you.
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 24 . 9/10
After a long, long time, I've come back to this fic, and it is still as enchanting as the first time I read it. Your metaphors are vivid, your humor is bright against the intense feelings of your characters. Thank you so much for such a wonderful work!
Beyond the Border Ridiculous chapter 24 . 9/2
I have read this throughout the years, and mad props my dude.
Your writing is absolutely beautiful, with its humor and insightful complexities.
Team 7 is such a special team, and thank you thank you thank you for including Sai because he’s often forgotten. This epilogue was amazing. I love the landscapes, and Sai finally finding his home.
I love your characterization on all of the characters, and their relational dynamic with each other. This is definitely my top fave fic.
Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
KuMardagg chapter 24 . 8/26
This is one of the most beautiful chapters I've read on ff. I'm reminded of Escher's hands drawing each other. Truly fantastic. And funny as hell.
zedille chapter 24 . 8/25
I really enjoyed this story, thank you! You did a great job balancing humor and absolutely devastating character insight. This was a very satisfying ending but if you do add more later I would love to see it!
Vizine chapter 24 . 8/4
this was a great story. well done on it and thank you for writing it
Thanks so much for coming back to this! the ending was SO satisfying. I love how Team 7's humor and stupidity co-exist with their trauma and growth. It makes your storytelling both incredibly human and extremely entertaining.
Raiha Laf Qyaza chapter 24 . 7/30
I don't know if I'm the only person to have asked you this, but I wonder if you're ever going to transfer your works to AO3. I truly enjoyed this when I first read it and had a hard time accessing FFN for a while that I stopped reading it.

Later, I became active in AO3 and think you'll fit right in there. Stories like this are often very much appreciated on AO3 (the snide remarks, the witty comments, the angst, everything!), it's your domain.

Please, think about it.

In the meantime, I'll be reading this all over again.
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 24 . 7/21
brilliant. just wow.
cherryblossomszahime chapter 24 . 7/17
This is so great!
Anonnie Moose chapter 24 . 6/26
A Sai POV! It was nice. I love how you described his drawings, it helped me create a mental image while reading.

I loved the ending to the story. I hope you do get inspired to add more to this. Thank you for sharing this to us, your audience!
Carojen chapter 24 . 6/25
It’s beautiful :)
R A McWillams chapter 1 . 6/8
This is the most childish, retarded, idiocy I have had the misfortune to see. There is no real interaction between characters, much less actual dialogue. All things spoken by characters seem to be childish catchphrases that make no sense in any way as conversation. I have no idea where the story goes, as you could take away all the Naruto characters and this chapter would make as much sense, so I will not waste my time. The description has apparently nothing to do with the story, and should be altered to describe the story instead of being an attempt at yet another catch phrase. This chapter has worse grammar than any I have read by ESL writers. How many accounts did you create to give yourself positive reviews? This is worthless insanity.
1,600 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »