Reviews for Ricochet
chenhouyi chapter 22 . 3/27/2020
I’ve been reading fics for maybe a good 8(?) years now, and this is the first one i’ve reviewed. Stunning writing, really beautiful stuff. it’s not perfect, but it’s perfect enough. great job fam
FairyLetters chapter 22 . 3/25/2020
Best fanfic ever, because, obviously.
konpeitolatte chapter 22 . 3/22/2020
thank you so much for writing this! it is so wonderful and hilarious and heartbreaking all at once for me. (mostly hilarious though lol). there so much angst to work through for team 7, which i think makes any story about them so addicting, especially this one!
CCXC chapter 22 . 3/22/2020
I just love this story, but especially your writing style. Its plain awesome.
SeaEmber chapter 22 . 3/22/2020
I’ve been following this story for such a long time now, I drifted away from the fandom but I re-read this every time you update. This story has such a special place in my heart, I’ve read it so many times. You have this unique ability to make me bawl and then laugh so hard that I choke on my own tears. The way you write these characters is just so brilliant. You breathe new life into them and cut into the very core of them. Every single person feels so unique and elevated if that makes sense. I have been waiting for the Obito reveal in this story for years and it was every bit as good as I wanted it to be. Anyway this is just a thank you for writing this story. It means a lot to me.
Kiseichew chapter 20 . 3/22/2020
Naruto: lol imagine if kakashi was actually a dad instead of just teaching murderhands to a kid
The faithful recreation of minato by obito, who also watched his other teammate die by said murderhands: nani the fuck
karkashan chapter 22 . 3/22/2020
Lol every time Sasuke *thinks* he has a mental handle on his team, one of them can say just one simple thing and throw his entire worldview out of whack.
NarutoAdmirer21 chapter 22 . 3/22/2020
Ahhaha what a great response! Hahah
Wow, I felt awful for both Naruto and Kakashi, especially Naruto, and his response to Kakashi was very deep
And wow, Sakura is like a saviour in every single scenario - she's amazing!
I absolutely loved this chapter as well!
Tminor chapter 22 . 3/22/2020
this chapter is very good and not at all incoherent as you make it out to be in the author’s notes. don’t worry

can’t wait for the team 7 reunion mission we deserved

plus sai it’s gonna be golden
Sorlian chapter 22 . 3/21/2020
THAT IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU LEAVE SASUKE! Geez, isn't he a genius? Oh wait, he is also a Uchiha. Okay.

Also the truly sad thing is you don't get paid (well maybe not, after all lawsuits are nasty). Anyways, looking forward to the finish line.
Ironically if Sakura's last-ditch manipulation actually solved it all; they find Obito on some random beach drinking himself into a peaceful world. And they all decide to join him cause Team 7 solidarity. THE END.
LucidKren chapter 22 . 3/21/2020
The end of the chapter had me just about cracking up after all that emotion. Trust Sasuke to be like that lol.

Absolutely fantastic!
Sage of Wind Dragons chapter 22 . 3/21/2020
nice hit on the panic, and Naruto not KNOWING what is up with Sasuke so a little floored and just YES hitting all sorts of issues cause EXACTLY terror and thinking and problems and youch. even hurt worse on people hurt that were relatively fair to him and just youch.

but all the issues and disasters! I mean Team seven and all their lineages needed a bloody award
ceremony for turning their personal drama into what the fate of the world turns on which is amazing so yeah.

although honestly once you figured out the rebirth justsu of nagatos is a thing along with edo Tensai, got to say figure their should be a mix up attempt to murder death on everything to get lvoe dones back... but wanting the illusion of how they were before the GREAT hurts came in and fucked everything up... well. all the disasters.

honestly enjoy that your giving Naruto his due to being honestly FLOORED right now, hes in Such a mess of a head space.

but YES team seven living on the road learning epic stuff and training and fighting and Obito slinking off again and again cause hes a dramatic ass that has to do SOMETHING but hes lost a bit on what hes actually doing right this second.

also kiba onf orms sake and Lee finally exhausted and just YES.
go out and adventure disaster magnets!
course Tsunade curisng them up for leaving her with all of THIS and Danzo probably trying to stealth kill them and stuff, which can be more fun of them trying to fight it and just yes.

still. LOVING the disaster of them all. all the ninja parables of team seven fuck upness and look its a bit cool and epic and awesome but DO NOT REPEAT THIS. and just people avoiding the number because NO RUN AWAY and just ha.
waterfxll chapter 22 . 3/21/2020
I honestly don't know how you do it - balance such... -usually- out-of-place humor with heartbreaking angst? you have people swearing up and down and yet it feels so SAD, especially the bits where Naruto, Sakura and Kakashi are blinding Sasuke and they're talking about something that could never happen *the feels...*

You're an amazing writer and I look forward to future chapters! :)
NorthernLights25 chapter 22 . 3/21/2020
This story is just so perfect I can’t take it. Also reading it helps calm my anxiety. So thank you so much!
phoenixyfriend chapter 22 . 3/21/2020
I've been reading this fic for so long and recommending it to so many people, have gone so far as to let it influence my own style of humor and reassess my own approach to humorous dialogue and banter... but I can't remember if I've ever actually... left a comment?

So let me just say, from the bottom of my heart, that you have an amazing grasp on balancing humor with gut-wrenching angst, and I adore this story.
1,655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »