Reviews for Ricochet
Sakatoura chapter 5 . 11/21/2020
My roommate said are those tears or covid lmaooo Tears hunny tears!
Fuck, this is how I feel like Naruto would react to this! You did wonderful!
Sakatoura chapter 4 . 11/21/2020
Fuck that shit hurt, I didn’t think it would end so fast and the ending broke me.
I told my roommate you kicked my ass and then helped me up just to push me back down lmaoo I love it
Sakatoura chapter 3 . 11/21/2020
I just- I just want everything to be happy but I also love this so much, and I’m pretty damn sure Sakura and Kakashi know what’s happening and it’s a genjutsu that they can’t break? Is it Itachi? Lmao I’m here for the ride!
Sakatoura chapter 2 . 11/21/2020
Fuckkk Sasukes nightmare?! Where’s itachi? So many questions I have to ask but I love sasukes laugh at the end and how Naruto declared them friends
Sakatoura chapter 1 . 11/21/2020
I’m so scared this isn’t real and everything’s all fucked up in the real world.
But I absolutely love this! I’m not sure what’s going to happen I just feel like I need to prepare myself for heartache. But for now I’m going to enjoy it!
HardlyFlaccid chapter 24 . 11/16/2020
Just finished this story, and your writing is amazing! Really liked how satisfying everything was when all wrapped up!
NineYetis chapter 24 . 11/11/2020
Your going to make me cry.
marvellous-ish chapter 24 . 11/6/2020
Ha, Author...

You really dragged me across all these sappy feelings only to yell in my face that I don’t need to cry, huh. Well, let me kindly tell you that Ricochet is probably the biggest clogged throat of the century. A big bruise of a fic.

I really read all of this, came out with a thousand cuts over my heart and thought “That was great. Loved every second of it.”

You’re a goddamn sniper, is what you are.
marvellous-ish chapter 15 . 11/6/2020
Reading Ricochet really has me thinking:

“Well, fuck, that hurts... Let’s keep on going, shall we?”

And in no parts, the idea that I should stop enters my brain. So here’s me, bleeding and tear-eyed, reading this for the hundredth time.

Don’t be shy author, hurt me more.
ShadowHunter Mashell chapter 24 . 10/5/2020
Good freaking lord. This was pure awesome! Like at first I think I'm enjoying a good alternate universe crack fic with some grade A humor (I was seriously crying tears of laughter and my cats are super concerned). Then bam it's really Naruto verse and let's now gut you in the feels. Omg I cried both laughing to hard and because... well emotions. Love this fic and will treasure it always. Thank you for writing and sharing this with us all.
NarutoFanclub120606 chapter 10 . 9/26/2020
i cried. thi destroyed me. i actually have a lump in my throat
fuck you, last time i cried like this was four years ago.i actually haven't cried in a while. thank you
Guest chapter 4 . 9/16/2020
holy fucking shit
Yikari chapter 24 . 9/14/2020
Hello!

Despite including and thoroughly expanding upon parts of Naruto canon that I really don't like, I've enjoyed reading this story a lot. It gave me some good laughs, as well as some things to think about.

Thank you.
fleeting . white . feathers chapter 24 . 9/10/2020
After a long, long time, I've come back to this fic, and it is still as enchanting as the first time I read it. Your metaphors are vivid, your humor is bright against the intense feelings of your characters. Thank you so much for such a wonderful work!
Beyond the Border Ridiculous chapter 24 . 9/2/2020
I have read this throughout the years, and mad props my dude.
Your writing is absolutely beautiful, with its humor and insightful complexities.
Team 7 is such a special team, and thank you thank you thank you for including Sai because he’s often forgotten. This epilogue was amazing. I love the landscapes, and Sai finally finding his home.
I love your characterization on all of the characters, and their relational dynamic with each other. This is definitely my top fave fic.
Thank you so much for writing and sharing!
1,655 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »