Reviews for Are you afraid?
Lady chapter 23 . 9/14
I already wrote a review but I didn't put the name so yeah. Great story though! My review is the one that says that it was an intense and scary story and that I can't wait to read the sequel! It ended with Don't stop writing! :)
Wow! That was an intense and scary story and i loved! Can't wait to read the sequel! You're are an awesome author! See you well read you at the sequel! Don't stop writing!:)
ScottishSilence chapter 23 . 10/17/2014
I loved how you fit the horror in with the Auslly! Pure genius. Can't wait to start reading the sequel!
Meg gator chapter 6 . 3/18/2014
Because of his dad
Guest chapter 23 . 3/6/2014
amazing ,scary but exciting i love it and am going to start reading the sequel right now keep it up
DEMI THE AUSSLY chapter 18 . 11/18/2013
omg im freaking out BUT i LOVE your storys i think personally your the best writer ive like your storys and yesterday i almost didnt sleep bcuz ive been reading those 31! CHAPTERS of mayday... Dont think i hate it or dont like it I... LOVE it!

im so stupid i read the sequel to this BEFORE this. i thought it was from 1- whatever. but i know now
Ausllylover101 chapter 23 . 9/7/2013
I love reading the fan fictions yo write this one had me hiding in pillow every couple of minutes good job.
Snipergirl330 chapter 22 . 8/26/2013
This story sws so scary it made me cry at times. But great jobs itwesome. Or should I say TRossome :) my fave word :)
Guest chapter 22 . 8/16/2013
i think this is my new favorite story.. you are sucha talented writer! i cant wait to read more from you! :)
Shorses chapter 23 . 7/17/2013
you shgould make more like this i love scary things and it not really that scaryy but it only because i don tget scared easy
Austin and ally stories chapter 22 . 7/8/2013
Ahhh best story ever your awesome...
Austin and ally stories chapter 20 . 7/8/2013
Haha I was reading this at night and I was scared myself I had to stop reading it to fall asleep haha you r a really good writter ok bye...
Taylor Raye Pember chapter 18 . 6/25/2013
Omigawd. I peed my pants!
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 23 . 6/1/2013
Oh btw, you might want to capitalize the title of this story.(: sorry, grammar nazi.
ADayWithNoLaughterIsADayWasted chapter 22 . 6/1/2013
I'm not usually into like the supernatural horror stuff, but I really enjoyed reading this story. Incredible. :D I actually only read it because you are the author, and I like your other stories. So you pretty much proved that you're amazing at writing every genre. You're definitely one of my favorite authors.(: awesome job.(: