Reviews for Windows and Doors
joellynann chapter 12 . 3/12
*sigh* I didn't expect to like this pairing but I admit this was wonderful. Thank you for writing!
Guest chapter 12 . 1/18/2013
Amazing story.
bspooky3 chapter 12 . 12/11/2012
Aww. What a wonderful story. Thank you
JustLurking chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
And for the record, I'm getting a total kick out of rjt040190's comments! She's having as much fun as I am.

Did I mention that I enjoy reading an Eliot who's the calm, stable, centered one? Some fics write him as slightly hick-ish; you've kept his accent, but made him downright wise. I like that.
JustLurking chapter 12 . 11/18/2012
Dialogue done right. As always.

"Reality is a bollocks loving bitch." Seriously? I'm having that printed on a t-shirt.

And while this story could end perfectly right here, I do hope it doesn't.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/7/2012
Loved this story. Don't usually review just because I down load stories at work and take them home to read and just never go back to the page. However, wanted you to know how much I enjoyed it. Down loaded and read the story Monday and last night started re-reading it. Congratulations on a job well done.! Jerrie
red chapter 12 . 11/7/2012
Aaaaaaahhhhhhhh! The L word! :)) love this chapter! And twin girls? That's great! Pls continue! I love ur fic :)-M
caligirl93 chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
I love this story! I'm not typically an Elphie girl; I love Parker shipped with him more. Your story, however, brought this pairing to life in such a way that I couldn't stop reading. You really captured their personalities, and I could see this happening in the Leverage universe. The only problem I have is that the ending seems a bit rushed, but that's minor in comparison to the rest of the awesomeness!
Asides chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
So , so good! Loved this!
Thanks,
Mercedes
homeric chapter 12 . 11/5/2012
Aww that was so sweet - a lovely if unorthadox happy family :)
tvj12 chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
I'm glad you were able to tie up the end of the story with all the areas you covered. Thanks for sharing this fun story. -tvj12
LisaG16 chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
congrats to the happy couple! love the names, too. i can just picture eliot with his little girls. :) so glad they finally admitted their feelings, too. *happy*happy*
love4eliot chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
This was an amazing chapter and is it the end of the story, if it was it is a great ending
TheStoriesThatNeverWere chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
Haha I love the way you wrote Sophie in this chapter. It was genius, funny, and entertaining!
Is there gonna be another chapter? ;ooo
banryuwielder244 chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
Great story and nice ending. Hope to see more stories from you in the future.