Reviews for Windows and Doors
rjt040190 chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
1. When he woke up and she FINALLY told him that she loved him, I cried like a little girl.
2. It was so funny: she was planning to staple his p**** to the wall... hahahaaaaaaaaaaaa
3. Eliot being all jealous was SOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

*Sighs*

This has been a wonderful, wonderful ride. Thank u for sharing this ..

I cant wait to read chap 2 of your other S/E story!
i bet that i am going to love it just as much..
:DD

rjt040190

p.s.

this put a move on my heart and made me cry like a little girl:

Lost him before she'd had a chance to tell him that he'd given her more than she ever expected. More than she deserved.
JustLurking chapter 11 . 11/1/2012
What are you doing?! You think you're allowed a life outside this place? Get back here and WRITE!

"Why do people always compare babies to food? ... Isn't there something a little macabre about those comparisons?" Your ElPhie conversations are wonderful, but the story wouldn't be complete without the others. This is SO Parker!

MORE! MoremoremoreNOW!
morilinagmail.com chapter 11 . 10/29/2012
aawww poor sophie. being that pregnant i think any wounding to eliot could send her into a frenzy. i've heard that pregnant woman can being overly emotional and over react to normal things. i am sure that eliot getting shot is beyond a normal thing. _

i like how she's been doing her normal thing to try and tell eliot how she feels without out right saying it. i would see sophie and parker being the ones that have the hardest time expressing emotions like love. it would make them too vulnerable and showing a weakness.

can't wait to see how things turn out for eliot's surgery and the conversation that i hope will happen between eliot and sophie. because i am sure she will give him an ear full over him being shot. or maybe more than one ear full. _
loveshj chapter 11 . 10/29/2012
Oh and this started out so sweet. I put this story on my alerts so I wouldn't miss the next update. Anxiously awaiting the next chapter of this great story!
LisaG16 chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
Awww *sniff!* Please give Sophie a chance to tell Eliot...cause we all know it will be reciprocated. Those 2 are their own worst enemies.
LilithMM1 chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
My, my... mixed feelings here. I’m already missing this story as I feel it’s heading toward the end and I kind of hope it can last a little longer. At the same time I'm so anxious about the next chapter that I’m not confident I can wait your two weeks schedule (though I truly respect your timing, fully aware that you’re preparing another well done piece). Not sure I made myself clear. If not, sorry about that. Anyway, nice story, congrats.
Saides chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
Please update soon! This is a very painful chapter. I can't imaging Eliot not being around for the babies!
Beautiful!
Thanks,
Mercedes
Love4eliot chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
Please continue on the path of Sophie and Eliot falling in love...I want them engaged or married by the end of the story hahahaha.
Zahriah chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
Awe poor soph. And omg Elliot! Please update soon the story is very good
TheNaggingCube chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
Sophie you are an idiot.
rjt040190 chapter 11 . 10/28/2012
My God... You are killing me over here...
I am crying like a baby...
The last part of the chapter is heart warming ( now we know he WAS indeed right.. She WAS trying to SHOW him that she loved him) and at the same time its so gut wrenching ( PLEASE LET HIM LIVE! I BEG OF U, PLEASE)

*Cries* hysterically...

rjt040190
LilithMM1 chapter 10 . 10/21/2012
I admit I'm a Nate/ Sophie’s shipper, but your story almost flipped me towards Eliot. As you're used to say... almost. Your story is really good and well written. I'm enjoying it very much. Looking forward for the next chapters. Hoping you update soon. Keep up the good work!
red chapter 10 . 10/19/2012
that regret thing hit me like an arrow. ur amazing! twins? that's insane! pls continue to right good stuff :) i love ur fic! M
Guest chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
Wonderful and so unique! Please keep going!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/18/2012
"...caprice, curiosity, or concern?" I do so love your use of the English language! And you've got Eliot's speech patterns perfect as well.
89 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »