Reviews for Windows and Doors
rjt040190 chapter 10 . 10/15/2012

omggggg omgggg
yessssssssssssssssssss twins!
ok , i got a little bit carried away... heh :)

Mori Lina chapter 10 . 10/15/2012
*squeals* we're having twins! i love it! hehe now, will it be 2 boys, 2 girls or one of each. just imagining twin little eliots running around. or how about protective little eliot of his sister. hehe granted two girls would be bad. just imagine having two little sophies. O.O can't wait for these kind of thoughts to start running through their minds. _

loved everyone's reaction to finding out that she is expecting. and loved when sophie started thinking about the next 18.5 years of her life with eliot. _

can't wait for next chapter.
LisaG16 chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
YAY! two little Eliots running around! love it! loved eliot's reaction to the news, too.

and good for sophie for getting her 'regret' closure from she can move on fully with our sweet hitter!
falyakfire chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Twins Yay! A baby Eliot and a baby Sophie :} Can't wait to read more!
TheNaggingCube chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Knew you couldn't resist it!
Saides chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
So great! I love their relationship.
scasfra chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Been reading this story for a while, I acctually don't know why the hell am I reviewing only now... Anyway, I really like the story and specially liked the way you portraited Sophie
homeric chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Aww, I love the way that you write Sophie and Eliot, and kudos for not making Nate the bad guy in the equation. It's a weird situation but I like that everyone is supportive. Really enjoying this :)
love4eliot chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Hahahaha I am a twin and I love this chapter...Sooo cool, please let there be a marriage proposal when they have the babies
Zahriah chapter 10 . 10/14/2012
Are they ever gonna get in a relationship? Just wondering but other than that update faster!
Mori Lina chapter 9 . 10/2/2012
eliot is sooo evil. keeps finding reason for them to keep having sex. yup, just for health reason. lol

i think sophie should be very proud of eliot for not beating the crap out of the guy that hit her. fathers and expecting fathers can be very protective and when you add that to an already protective guy... yeah, they can go crazy at times. _

love the story and how it's going and how you are writing the characters. i think they are very IC. looking forward to the next chapter. _
JustLurking chapter 9 . 10/1/2012
You put the man in boxer briefs. I'm now your fan forever! By the way, you're doing wonderful things with the dialog; her verbiage and his accent are spot-on. Chapter 10 soon?
rjt040190 chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
Well, this chap was in one word: A-MA-ZING! :DD

I loved how they met each other half way and the scene in the bath tub was SO DELICIOUS...
OF COURSE she couldn't resist the urge to watch naked Eliot, lol... hot...

The last sentence was TOTALLY COMPLETELY HOT... Oh he loves her and she?
well she is falling too... *grinning*

Jess chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
Loved this chapter, so hot, romantic, and cute
saides chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
Oh my God! Awesome. Their relationship is just so right in this story. Both wanting the same thing, but Sophie wanting to be independent and Eliot trying not to scare her.
Great writing.