Reviews for Windows and Doors
LisaG16 chapter 9 . 9/30/2012
what lovely images in this chapter! Eliot in the bathtub was wonderful! And then the end...mmmmmmmmmmm!
Naz chapter 8 . 9/20/2012
OK,where do I start? That was all kinds of awesome..and LOVE the Eliot/Sophie pairing. I forget which episode in season 2, there was a brief interaction..had you blink it would have missed but the chemistry was powerful! Nate bores me to tears so THANKS for such a wonderful haven with your words! Update soon!
falyakfire chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
Love!
Harm Marie chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
Liked this.
saides chapter 8 . 9/18/2012
Wooooohooooooo! Kick Jemsens ass!
Great chapter.
Thanks,
Mercedes
LisaG16 chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
LOL! There really is something wrong with Parker! She scares me with her machinations!

Lovely image of Sophie cuddled up with Eliot...*sigh!*...lucky woman. Mazel tov to the happy expectant couple! :)

And of course Eliot stormed in...I can't say I blame him...I knew his protectiveness was going to go into overdrive when Sophie got pregnant.
TheNaggingCube chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
Oh my ... Parker asking about sex and then running off with pairings.
Oh my ... Sophie realizing she needs E.
Oh my ... E's reaction... oh wow.
rjt040190 chapter 8 . 9/17/2012
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SS
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS SSSSS
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!
THEY ARE PREGNANT!
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO!

And i so would've wanted Eliot to kick Jemsen's A**! ughhh!

THEY R PREGNANT!
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
:DDD
TheNaggingCube chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
Okay before this I was not a Sophie/Eliot fan but this story ... it just works.

Nicely done on all fronts.
Zahriah chapter 7 . 9/4/2012
Love your story it plays Sophie and Elliott well and the jealous Nate. Please update soon if you can!
Harm Marie chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
Liked this.
JustLurking chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Misspells and punctuation errors make me crazy and I've found several. Only really, REALLY good story writing, with delicious plots and succulent characters, can make me forget (and forgive!) the lack of beta. This, dear divine one, is just such a case. I've read through Chapter 7 and was truly upset to find that there is not, as yet, a Chapter 8. Or a Chapter 32, for that matter, as there should be by now. Get on it, woman! We're waiting, here! The future of ElPhie / SoLiet (OK, someone help me out here...) lies in the balance and somewhere in that lovely, creative brain of yours is the rest of this juicy little tome. SIT YOURSELF DOWN AND WRITE, FOR GOD'S SAKE!
rjt040190 chapter 7 . 8/27/2012
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! OMGGGG
OMGGG
OMGG!
They are pregnant! YESSS
Please let her be pregnant! :D
Saides chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
This chapter is fantastic! Feels just right and fun and intimate.
Loving tho!
Thanks,
Mercedes
Jess chapter 7 . 8/26/2012
Aww man you had to end with the baby cliff hanger...Ugh!
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »