Reviews for Lost That War
jamela benjamin chapter 4 . 2/18
Best fan fiction ever
Pip chapter 6 . 1/26
This is so heartwrenchingly beautiful. Thank you for writing this.
Jasmine chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
What book is it that Aria is reading in this and who is it by? Or did you write it yourself? It sounds really good
not just me chapter 36 . 6/3/2014
I can't begin to tell you how drawn in to this story I was. I read until I couldn't see straight anymore.
It was tragic and heart wrenching to follow these two who find their lives ripped apart. Their journey
was so fraught with obstacles, but I was pulling for them through every chapter. You probably hit a nerve with more readers than you think, as more people than there should be found something to relate to with their situations. You took a chance writing this and I thank you for doing so.
You have a gift for writing. Thank you for sharing with your readers.
Millie chapter 36 . 11/14/2013
Just finished your story and I have to say it changed my outlook on a few things. I stayed up through the night to read this story and I absolutely loved it! My favourite part was when ezra said "be happy baby" I thoght that was adorable. Loved this story. Keep writing.
4 Ezria chapter 36 . 8/10/2013
I cant wait til the prequel! Im EXCITED!
4 Ezria chapter 35 . 8/10/2013
This whole story has been AMAZING! Thank yoy for writing this. It is a rare story that not many can write about and have many affects on a persons emotions like you have done to me. I love everything about this story. How even though both Ezra and Aria faced such a horrible experience they could still, after time had passed heal, and be happy again. Even when they were sad and had flashbacks and memories of their experiences they helped one another cope whenever needed. I loved the part in this chapter where Ezra was driving and Aria asked "Will you marry me?" I thought that was great and brave of her. This whole story has definitly amazed me at how even though it is vert sad at times, it can also be very happy espically when you have friends and family and are in a relationship with some who understands what you are going through. I dont know how else to say how WONDERFUL this story has turned out to be. WHAT AN INCREDIBLEjJOB WELL DONE...
!
4 Ezria chapter 34 . 8/10/2013
Loveeee the Ezria stuff get through everything TOGETHER
4 Ezria chapter 33 . 8/10/2013
I cant believe it, hes moving but im almost positive that Aria will move with him. I cant wait to keep reading
4 Ezria chapter 32 . 8/9/2013
Great chapter!
4 Ezria chapter 31 . 8/9/2013
Yayyy Ezria are back together
4 Ezria chapter 30 . 8/9/2013
Awww so do that mean shes gonna go get Ezra? Cant wait to keep reading and find out!
4 Ezria chapter 29 . 8/9/2013
AWWWWW! 3 Aria and Ezra seem happy again. Just not together
4 Ezria chapter 28 . 8/9/2013
Thats so sad. They definitly arent together
4 Ezria chapter 27 . 8/9/2013
Nooooo! I dont want them to break up or seperate or whatever it is.