Reviews for Lost That War
Charmedchic72 chapter 35 . 4/18
Literally her asking him to marry her was adorable. And him having a ring. I'm legit in tears. I just want them to be happy with all they've been through.

I love the happy ending. :)
Charmedchic72 chapter 34 . 4/17
I'm glad that they were finally in a good enough point to not stop themselves. And I'm glad Aria isn't stressing about it.
Charmedchic72 chapter 32 . 4/17
I love the happiness that's happening right now in this story. They deserve happiness after all they've been through. And the Easter bunny story was hilarious.
Charmedchic72 chapter 31 . 4/17
YAYAYAYAYYAYAY! All the YAYs! 3
Charmedchic72 chapter 30 . 4/17
Yay for love & Ezra! And loving Ezra!
Charmedchic72 chapter 29 . 4/17
Glad everyone seems happier. Sad that Ezra & Aria are on this break. But glad the space seems to be doing her good.
Charmedchic72 chapter 28 . 4/16
This was sad. I'm glad they're moving forward, even if that's a little sad. But also glad Aria is finding friends at her new school.
Charmedchic72 chapter 27 . 4/16
This was a sad chapter. And an interesting ending.
Charmedchic72 chapter 26 . 4/16
Aww. This was a cute ending to this chapter.
Charmedchic72 chapter 25 . 4/16
Yay for everyone working through their problems!
Charmedchic72 chapter 24 . 4/16
I'm glad Ezra is finally getting help but I hate how it happened that he got there.
Charmedchic72 chapter 22 . 4/16
I love your flashbacks. They give a lot of insight into where the characters are today.
Charmedchic72 chapter 21 . 4/16
I'm glad Ezra agreed to testify even if he doesn't want to. I think it might help him having a part in putting the guy away.
Charmedchic72 chapter 20 . 4/16
I'm glad she testified. And as much as Ezra doesn't want to - I think it'll be good for him.
Charmedchic72 chapter 19 . 4/16