Reviews for Shooting Straight
xSlythStratasfaction chapter 12 . 11/22/2013
I was looking for Hunger Games related fic since Catching Fire just came out and I found this...

And MY HEART, IT ACHES! Hunger Games!Klaine always kills me because I spend the majority of the time hoping that neither of them will get killed off, but then I also watch as some of my other favorite characters die during the games, so it's all depressing and ugh. This was too good. I really enjoyed it and I'm glad Blaine came back to Kurt in the end. Also, Santana's storyline broke me.

I do hope you are still planning on posting the epilogue because I'd love to read it, though if not, the story ended just fine in the last chapter anyway! Great job.
KjAnDcooL chapter 12 . 5/26/2013
this was...epic.
just, seriously amazing O.O i'm glad i only discovered it today, so didn't have to wait between chapters; that would've killed me :P i thoroughly enjoyed reading this; it made me laugh and cry and bite my nails, and i will absolutely hold out for the epilogue that's yet to materialise :P in the mean time, i think i'll have a nosy at any other stuff you've written :)
Again, this was a fantastic read, and you should really be very proud of your story :)
Kj xx
Blainecrisslove chapter 12 . 4/3/2013
goldconverse chapter 12 . 10/16/2012
Amazing story, I loved it so much and no matter what you decide to do with the epilogue i would literally die if you make Kurt Hummel a tribute again, because my heart can not deal with the emotional stress of it again! :)
Jay Li Matsuda chapter 12 . 10/8/2012
Oh my gosh! I was so surprised to see a notification about this story!
It's been like for ever and I'm so glad that things are starting to look up for the two of them!
I can't believe it's almost over and we have just one chapter left:(
It was great while it lasted and I'll hold my "I'll miss this" speech till the epilogue!
Please do t make me wait another 2 months for the next chapter.
I look forward to it!
Guest chapter 11 . 10/7/2012
will you please update
onceawarbleralwaysawarbler chapter 10 . 9/9/2012
Omg omg omg I cannot with this story anymore AJSKXJEMFIBEJS
I've had this story bookmarked for the longest time, but I just now got to reading it! & I'm really glad I did :) ITS AMAZING.
onceawarbleralwaysawarbler chapter 9 . 9/9/2012
WOAH NOW MOTHERFUCKERS YOU CANT JUST DO THAT
THATS LIKE
WHAT
ITS SUPPOSED TO HAVE A HAPPY ENDING HOLY SHIT I ALMOST THREW MY PHONE AT THE WALL
THIS IS NOT RIGHT
Guest chapter 11 . 8/28/2012
YAAAAAY
Don't-Fixx-My-Smile chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
In the book, don't they completely heal katniss after she won? How is blaine not completely healed?
LeannePatriciaGroeneveld chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
I'm not liking this CLIFF HANGER thing. Honestly, this is in my top 5 favorite fanfics, and cliff hangers kill me! D: Update soon!
NicJ chapter 11 . 8/19/2012
YAY! THEY'RE REUNITED!
Jay Li Matsuda chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
Oh. My. God.
Thank god Kurt wasn't really there!
But that still doesn't explain why Kurt's there!
Urg I don't think I can wait long to find out!
vampire author va chapter 10 . 7/22/2012
This is just cruel! Both of my babies are in trouble know and you left me with cliffhangers :( Dang I hate Seb...
XxHushHushxX chapter 10 . 7/22/2012