Reviews for Bum Reviews: The Room
AcrossTheWater chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
This is just too perfect. I honestly couldn't tell the difference between this and a real Bum Review, besides that this is not a video. John from The Room Movie dot com had better not find out about this because it's awesome!
IEatCats22 chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
A very insightful review of my faovritie drama movie! I relate very much to Lisa's character, and have used her face as my avatar here on fanfic. net. Chester A. Bum reminds me of my current BF (who I also thoguht was my youngest daughter Mothra's father, but it turns out he's not, but i still let him pick out the name since I thought he was). I will soon be uploading a fanfic to "the room" but I first had to check out a review to remind me of what happend in this classical drama movie ! Thanks for uploading Chester A Bum!
Sara Jaye chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
Clearly this is a thing that needs to happen for real now.
The-Irish-Clover chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
That's a really funny review. You really put good effort on capturing Chester A. Bum's character and using it for a laughably bad movie like this. It's so humorous that it's 'tearing me apart'!

Great work. :)
The Obvious Narrator chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
I was just watching a Bum Review and found this. I'm surprised that this doesn't have many reviews. I guess NC isn't too big, but he's friggin' hilarious. Great job with capturing the Bum's character. I could totally see him doing this.

Like the critic said: "It's one of those movies you need to see to believe."
Ms. Jones chapter 1 . 3/5/2013
I read this entirely in the Bum's voice in my head. Good job! :D
still kat chapter 1 . 11/23/2012
Thank you! You kept this really true to the Bum it was like a video in my head. Great story/review. :)

The 'YOU'RE TEARING ME APART, LISA!" is my absolute favourite, by the way. It may or may not become my catchphrase. :D
Kuroneko388 chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
I'm surprised there isn't more reviews for this as well. I could totally see the Bum doing this :D
somebobbyoncetoldme chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I have no idea why this has no reviews. Best thing I've read all day! And yeah, why hasn't this been done before?