Reviews for Steps To Courting a Tatsumi
sweetestofpeas chapter 9 . 7/21
Not very smart to harass someone who is legally licensed to carry a guy in a country with some of the strictest gun control laws. Just...Saiyan _~
IarIz chapter 3 . 3/18
XD ahahahaha... Im enjoying this too much... Smiling and holding my laught in public XD all that mental note and text with Rise.
IarIz chapter 1 . 2/28
This is very entertaining (in search for more acurate "word")
XD where the heck am i when this chapter come out ?
LoreChaos chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
I'm so in love with this fanfiction! :33
KanjixNaoto is my favorite couple!
bleedingmaroon chapter 9 . 8/7/2014
Wow, you capture all of them perfectly. Haha, this is really nice and fun to read. :-)

I love how you portrait Naoto and all the things she did to pursue a relationship with Kanji. It's really sweet and you made me smile randomly at all of her plans, especially the mental notes. The one about Souji really cracked me up. LOL. XD

So, yeah, thanks for a short and fluffy story about them. I need to agree with the other reviewers, it's one of the best KanjixNaoto fanfic in here.
GeEKy-nERd chapter 4 . 2/11/2014
This chapter pulled at my heartstrings. It was so warm and fuzzy and sad. I liked the new mood given. It gives more flavor and really...brings light to a serious subject. IDK. It was good. Thank you for this.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/22/2013
Oh god the part with the definition, I lost it
squidounette chapter 9 . 3/19/2013
I love tour story ! It's exactly how I imagine them :-)
rainfells chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
i read this all in two hours (i think?) and it's so perfect and in-character, this is like the best kanji/naoto fic ok.
Enigma-knight chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
The story just flows so well and the writing is amazing and I just love everything about this story from the cuteness to the humour! (poor souji-senpai) Good job and thanks for the beautifully written story of my otp!
Tykhe chapter 9 . 12/12/2012
Wow, this story was an amazing read and not to mention highly believable. The character interaction between Naoto and Kanji even Rise (in my personal view) was spot on. The progression of the story seemed very natural, I had no trouble visualizing any aspect of the story. Good work,

*hands you a cookie* you deserve it.
Reever Rayne chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
odd... i thought i fav this already. i shall correct that now. awesome fic!
Nightshroud chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
This is by far my favorite Naoto/Kanji fic out there. I think you captured them both brilliantly, particularly Naoto with her hilarious mental notes (which I absolutely loved). I was hooked once I started and read the whole fic through in one go, and I adored every minute of it. Keep up the good work! I look forward to checking out that "The Pint-Sized Detective and Sewing Needles" AU fic you mentioned at the end. Keep up the good work!
FenixPhoenix chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
I really liked the characterization of Naoto and how awkwardly you brought these two characters together. Overall, plot-wise it's very good. What's lacking is maybe some grammar check (enough to be noted, but not too much to make the story unreadable).

Forgive me if this turns into a small grammar lesson (I hope it would be at least helpful). A recurring error (that a lot of people seem to struggle with, mind you) is when to use "then" and when to use "than".

"Than" is used when you are comparing two things. Example: "My hat would at least be better than nothing in this rain."

"Then" is used in respect to time or cause and effect: "I will finish this up, then follow you out." "If I investigate further, then perhaps I could find something useful." "If I did this, then I might end up with that."

Anyhow, keep writing!
Jakob the Girl chapter 9 . 8/7/2012
SO CUTE! This pairing is amazing, and there just really isn't enough of it. I loved it. Thanks for the great story.