Reviews for Babylon 5: Signs and Portents
Independent Dude chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
Hello. Really like the basic plot of this series of stories. As far as plot goes, the only time I had a quibble was the last chapter of this story, with the "darkness." What was the purpose of that? It seemed a little excessive, justto get people to trust President Clarke. There would be more fallout from a night of 75x7 murders and suicides. I hope you explain it in next story.
Aruraina chapter 34 . 3/31/2013
Another enjoyable read, but no surprise there I suppose. :) looking forward to the rest. A friendly critic, sometimes things get a little confusing. Or maybe that's just me. Either way, the behind the scenes always offers clarification.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 34 . 11/17/2012
nice recap
Lyoko Evolution chapter 33 . 11/5/2012
I've been reading your fict so far and it's amazing. Most people either give up on their 'Earth-Minbari Wars' ficts or make it into a load of bull. But yours is epicness and keeps running!
This is one of the most angsty and yet more awesome chapters! The all evil-expelling-causing-madness thing. You always find a way to integrate your ideas into the real plot of the series! Good job. What will Sheridan think when he sees what happened in his 'homeworld'? But this event will probably cause more people to findo ut the Machine, won't it?
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 33 . 10/29/2012
loved it all
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 32 . 10/29/2012
Emperor's have so much bad luck don't they. loved it.
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 31 . 10/29/2012
Alien healing device want one myself. loved it
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 30 . 10/29/2012
Loved it
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 29 . 10/29/2012
My captain is back and your going to be in trouble. First line came to me just to let you know
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 28 . 10/29/2012
Will anyone listen to Zathras? Loved it
Who Are You What Do You Want chapter 27 . 10/29/2012
Z love the Z family
TheSealer chapter 33 . 10/25/2012
And so ends the first chapter of our story. Sinoval dies at the hands of the Vorlons! Unexpected, I always thought he would die by his own stupidity. And so does Jha'dur. Couldn't you make Kallain dead too before he escaped the ships? That way no one will know of Lennier's 'betrayal'.
Wow, the Great Machine could use a full check up, big time. That stupid Ben Zayne not caring about the people he should protect! Gross, the guy just ate the dog! Well, I guess now the Humans will have a more opened alliance with the Shadows.
2258 has ended in a unstable, unquiet 'peace'. I don't see what hope there is. The prophecies of the Minbari not born Minbari reside in the victory of the first Shadow War. Valen/Sinclair can do nothing about the new Shadow War. Well, guess I'll have to wait for the next fict.
TheSealer chapter 32 . 10/24/2012
Lennier and Sheridan friends. Well, closely. But if the rest of his clan finds out, they'll never believe Lennier again. I wonder if he'll recognize Delenn.
Oh, G'Kar what have you done? If only you knew you were benefiting your Ancient Enemy. Now things are gonna get really grim. But it looks like my prediction in the last review turned out to be wrong. Update soon.
TheSealer chapter 31 . 10/23/2012
I feel sorry for Sheridan. He serves his people the best he can and they want to thrown him to the boneheaded wolves. It's the price of fame, I guess... And what happened to Lennier?
That bastard Ari Ben Hitler! Wasn't there a chance that the Minbari Assassin of the Wind Swords could come for the creep's neck? Oh, there might be some hot activities in Laurel's quarters this night. Giggity!
Introducing the healing device, brought aboard by the ever-grinning Shadow-Man. This should save Doc. Franklin, if Sheridan knows how to operate it. And now Sheridan befriends his new associates. Grimmy!
I would say this fict is almost over. The alien healing devices was introduced in the penultimate episode of season 1. Can't wait for the sequel!
TheSealer chapter 30 . 10/22/2012
FRIG! Bester is still alive! I thought that crazy psycho chick had killed him. Man, all the good guys die and the bad ones survive. Garibladi accepts Bester's offer. If he ever finds out Bester was the one that got Walker killed...that owuld end this little tragic 'friendship'.
Oh G'Sten, if only you knew the oportunity you're passing on. Guess that's the rejected offer. Oh well, the Shadows probably still hold a grudge for what your race did to them 1000 years ago.
On other note, two chapters in less than 2 hours! And I thought you were on fire before.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »