Reviews for Super Smash National Pokedex
WargishBoromirFan chapter 2 . 3/31
This is an interesting idea. The bad news is that in its current form, I don't know that it counts as a story. There's currently no narrative, just a list of species traits and only the tiniest bit of tease as to what hijinks Professor Oak could get up to and how much the Master Hand is regretting letting him. There is so much good potential with this setup that it's kind of a shame to see nothing but a list. It also looks interactive when you take reader requests on what species to do next. Maybe this would work better on a forum? Or with the misadventures of Prof. Oak and the long-suffering Hand written under his notes? (Because I could really get behind seeing Oak blithely sciencing his way through strange and dangerous video-game worlds when we get fun little teases of it in the species descriptors...) Good luck!
Wolfstar chapter 13 . 9/9/2014
I was saying oh my god the entire time while i was reading
Guest chapter 13 . 7/13/2014
this is my favorite fanfiction
Valkerian Boomerang chapter 13 . 3/14/2013
Lolz notes
Champbybirth chapter 12 . 12/30/2012
Well written and fab going...
Deadaleta chapter 12 . 8/7/2012
YOU SACRIFICED A YOSHI?! *gasp* HOW DARE YOU?! I HATE YOU FOREVAR! XD jk.

This is just... LOL. That's pretty much all I have to say about this. Wonder what other monster our brilliant professor will add to the dex next? Hmmm... Maybe you could do a Twilight Princess's Baba evolutionary line? (Dekubaba, Serpant Baba, Giant Baba[the really big one that you fight to a key to unlock a monkey in the forrest temple])
WrittenWithPencils chapter 11 . 6/13/2012
Good entry. And don't worry, I read chapter 12 though I am reviewing on 11.

Hey, am I the only who's noticed that most of the popular authors are vanishing... or is it just me?
The Dededeman chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
Hm... If Oak thought studying the Eggplant Wizard was bad, then wait till he has to study what I have in store for him.

Here's some suggestions.

Rathian, Rathalos, Qurupeco, the Jaggi and Baggi lines, the Gigginox, Lagiacrus, Barroth, and definitely the one he's going to "enjoy" the most, the Deviljho!

Have fun Oak! He he he...
Joshabi chapter 10 . 4/5/2012
Nevermore, Nevermore.

On a related note, Boo's and Clubba's.

And Wigglers, Shy Guys, Chao, Chu's, Deku and maybe Bloopers?

Some of these will have been done before, but I cba to check the other reviews.
Joshabi chapter 9 . 4/5/2012
Wow. Oak... Really didn't think that one through...
Princess Blaziken chapter 4 . 4/5/2012
Hmmmm... It would be interesting to see Skull Kid, Rito, Zora, Kikori, and Poe's. You dont need to do any of these but I'd think they'd be interesting.
bowser comunist lv x chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
*gets burlap sack* ok oak i know you where sent to do nintendo monsters but i have one *kidnaps oak* you'll be studying creepers,and their evolve form the ender men and their final form the ender dragon. cool story bro :D
TheFlameBlade chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Suggestions

hammer bro,boomerang bro, and I think the other is fire bro,actually that is it peace
Super lazer ninja 12 chapter 4 . 3/27/2012
Koopa troopa(red,green,and blue)-koopa paratroopa(red,green,and blue)(the blue one is the blue shell from mario kart games.)

Primid-Sword Primid-Scope Primid-Fire Primid-Big Primid
DracoFreezeFlame chapter 4 . 3/25/2012
Suggestions:

Metroids, Pikmin(all varitys), Dweevils, Bosses aka legendarys, yoshi's, mr saturns, koopas, bullet bills, and pirahna plants