Reviews for Just Go With It
MysteriousMulticoloredHair chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
The pairing is coldcoffeeshipping (i didn't know until now so you're not the only one) and sooo cute!
DaBusDriva58 chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Sakuyachan18 chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
XDXD That good fic :D Reggie seriously scary reaching with his good humor XD
I love how you make this couple, they are cute and tsundere Paul shows his side makes it even more cute :D
Elddir Rettop chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I just finished reading "Let the Right One in" and I would just like to say... I STILL LOVE YOU!

This one was very funny and the portion at the end with the fluff and the adorable. Oh I loved it all. Also I live where it has weather like Veilstone city so I thought your description was awesome. I was holding my side from laughter when Reggie was over hearing and especially when he was doing all the research just to make sure they had all the information. lol Brilliant.

They were all still so in character and I'm so glad you wrote this to get to see what Reggie was thinking and what happened the next day.

You win at life and we should all worship your greatness.
Sarakitteh chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
Sooo cute

I love, love, love these two! XD

Pokemon is awesome, despite their lack of developing obvious romantic interests ;3 (And the fact that Ash is just ETERNALLY TEN YEARS OLD! What's UP with that? Like if he has a birthday the world will end.)
Guitah chapter 1 . 5/15/2012