Reviews for Red and Green
Katrina chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
A very nice 'meeting' story. Well written and amusing.
1832TeaQL chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
I have no words to say how much I admire this little story of yours. IDK how you'd have taken a multichapter based on this, and albeit I do follow Just Mosie's story and think it's great, I love this tiny piece and am actually glad this is a oneshot. Now we have an AU version of this and also a realistic version.

Your writing was brilliant. The opening was interesting. I can absolutely see the first meeting of Lisbon and Jane going exactly the way you wrote it! LOL! I love the way you show the admiration and respect the others had for Lisbon, which the actual show lacks a bit, much to my disappointment. It was great seeing Jane trying to con Lisbon and meeting with 'an epic failure'. Though I think that Jane could have read that Lisbon was unmarried, I love the way Lisbon dismissed him with no regard whatsoever for his so called psychic abilities; with sarcasm, anger and intolerance.

I thought they were completely in character. I love that Jane still finds Lisbon mesmerising. And I have no doubt that curiosity and mystery was a major part of Jane's decision to work with Lisbon. And I have to say, whatever the writers and actors claim, if episodes like Red Badge, Strawberries & Cream and Crimson Hat taught us one thing, that is that every word in those last 3 paragraphs of your story is real!

Brilliant take. Keep writing! Good luck for the future as well!

P.S.
I love your story 'Here without you' as well. Actually I just started reviewing FFs after about 8-9 months, today. So I still haven't had the time to review it but I just needed you to know I liked it a LOT! :)
bns2be chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This is great! Loved seeing their meeting especially from Jane's POV. Thanks for sharing :)
Jisbon4ever chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Awe, this was adorable. You write really well, and I love picturing everything that was happening in your story. :) Thanks for sharing.
pandamanda69 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
ahhhh love this.

Flowerfaires chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I love this, I can actually imagine them meeting like that!
Risola chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Ooo! That was really good. :) Great job!