Reviews for So That I Can Sleep At Night
Sitalia chapter 1 . 2/20/2016
While Harry doesn't need to know I think Severus should tell Remus and Dora. Give them a little payback.
thewolf74 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
Wow. Severus to the rescue again. I'm glad that he did it.
atymer chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
I am so pissed at Malfoy. hiss boo!
Sev was right for Harry though. It would have been a pr disaster for Harry. Him and Charlie would have to go back to Romania. I hope Lucius falls down the stairs at the manor!
FRK921 chapter 1 . 4/7/2013
Lucius!?
mattdombast chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
luc should go to hell
MoonRose91 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
*staring*

So brilliantly written, so sad, and I LOVE the fact that Sev is taking care of Harry still.

...but yes, revenge on Lucius...Remus...Remus would be scary.
917brat chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
This was a seriously brillint story and I loves, how you had it turn out. Though I was hoping tonks would get her hands on Lucius or draco...oh well just glade it had a happy ending for Harry...and charlie.
FantasyLover74 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
well done sweets

a pouting Lucy was to cute for words.

where did this one shot come about?

I love that Serverus was able to give harry some peace of mind.
allthingsmagical chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I loved this, Severus still protecting Harry even after the war.

This is going on my favorites list along with all your other stories :)
Perfect Faith chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I think this story definitely needs a chapter two where someone gets revenge on Lucius. Even if Harry never knows, I think it needs to be done.
cardgirl91 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
this is good

I didn't really know what to expect from the pairing and the description but I really liked it.
xDarklightx chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I like it.
hpbrat2 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Oh my god. Like, yeah. Okay, wrapping my brain around that...

I loved it. I think it's a great one-shot, but I think it would be a brilliant chaptered fic. It was pretty jumpy at parts and a lot could have been explained in more detail, but I still loved it. Thanks!
Rainbow2007 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012