Reviews for By My Side
Stef-kun chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
Hmm I dont know... I always picture Auron as someone with a very strong hold of his feelings, I cant imagine him doing something like that with Tidus so suddenly (cap 7) x_x But, interesting story so far, more Tidus x Wakka fics are definitely needed 8D keep it up
Ishida no Revolution chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Ah, Blitzball. I immensely suck at it, but it's pretty darn fun. Heh. Anyways, I love the Wakka-Tidus pairing. For the ones I've read so far, this is pretty awesome.
Minuit-Glace chapter 7 . 1/30/2007
Nice I think the Auron thing made their relationship stronger.
Hatori Soma chapter 7 . 11/21/2005
keep going and e-mail me when you update!
virtually none chapter 1 . 8/11/2005
hey i've started FFX VERY LATE and i love this pairing. your GRACE story was really good if a little short ; but you write their characters really well. the thing that annoys me more than the lack of tikka fics, is the fact that most of the tikka fics are OOC -_- well. looking forward to this fic.
yllom21 chapter 7 . 6/28/2005
Whoa! Auron! This story's amazing! Please continue!
Koroku chapter 7 . 12/27/2004
No.. Nononono.. I can't believe you haven't updated in TWO YEARS! I read it just now.. and I got to the final chapter and I was practically screaming in anticipation. I.. NEED.. the next chapter. I was hoping that you hadn't abandoned the fic or have updated it recently.. but when I looked at the last update date.. I mentally went on a rampage. Please.. PLEASE.. write more...
darkness chapter 7 . 7/17/2004
pleas wirte the next chapter soon. take your time. and have fun.
The RyRy chapter 7 . 6/8/2004
Hmm... I like this story, even if the Auron part is a bit weird. I suppose if you justify it, though, it'll make sense. I enjoy the dynamic between your Wakka and Tidus, and I hope you'll keep working with this story.
JuliaFF chapter 7 . 4/11/2004
Very nice. I wish you would finish it, but it's looking doubtful that you will now. I'm also wondering what happened to your other Tidus/Wakka fic. It isn't up anymore, but I got to read the first chapter and I really liked it.
Nevyn chapter 7 . 12/16/2003
*face resembling a guppy* wa… wa… what!
What happened there? I never expected to see Auron act in such a mean meaner. I hope that you didn’t get to many flames enough to not finish this, for no matter how unsettling and upsetting it was to see Auron acting in such a matter, I still want to see what is going to happen next. What did happen there anyway? It was so strange.
Anyway, I hope that you will be able to write the next part as soon as possible. *smiles*
Nevyn chapter 6 . 12/16/2003
"If only it was I who had given myself up, he could've lived to know what it's like with a father..." - *coughs* Umm.. you might want to fix the last part. think about it for a moment and you will see what i mean.
yes, there are other errors, but i'm not going to point them out. it'd get mean.
and i'm enjoying the story to much to do that to you.
i always thought that auron and jecht would make a good couple. too bad the other had to die.
*suns off to next part*
Nevyn chapter 5 . 12/16/2003
i was tidus that initiated the kiss, if i am not mistaken.
*grin* and lulu was so going to protest against the sleeping arangments but she is getting more control, it seems.
and i like the mention of rabid fangirls. it's cute.
Nevyn chapter 4 . 12/15/2003
*evil grin and laughter* ... um... wait.. i sort of like her. she isn't as bad as most squaresoft females... ah well! bwahaha!
anyway, this was another interesting chapter and i thought that the way they all found out was cute. *grin* they sure don't have a lot of self control. only one day, i think, and whole group knows. poor tidus doe not being able to supresses crys of suprise.
Nevyn chapter 3 . 12/15/2003
they aren't modest at all, are they? i mean, hugging right there out in pubic like that and making out too. that's cool. they can't live in fear all the time, afterall.
*smiles and departs for the next chapter*