Reviews for Slave to the Silence
ButterscotchCandybatch chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I knew it! I knew it - Moriarty would make a lovely slave once broken to Mycroft's will. Just one question, is the first Diogenes story here on ? I can't seem to find it.
Fudge7000 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
Very interesting ending, didn't see that one coming!
Puggle chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Perfection. Thanks for sharing.
Let'sSaveTheUniverse chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
...Headcanon successfully destroyed. I will never see either of them the same way. [In a good way, of course ;) Oh, the twist...]
Ishtar205 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I positively LOVE these Diogene's OS !

And that one... Ahhhhhh ! Delightful !
WhiteFang001 chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
oihjoaeg;rjgvn;;h sdlkjfcnhpa

Oh God.

Wow O_O

I didn't expect that - a beautiful twist
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
How did I guess? Actually I didn't but wow! So hot! Always love a good dom!Mycroft, nice one!

chasingriver chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I left a proper review on AO3, but there are just a couple things I'd like to reiterate here:

*Ngghhh. Rough sex, dom!Mycroft, bondage. Fuck yes.

*Undone!dom!Mycroft. "When desire turned from urgent to completely blinding, he dug his teeth into the soft skin above 088's right nipple and snarled deep in his throat, too aroused to act civilized." Holy hell. Sign me up.

*I mentioned the rough sex, right? ;)

*The ending. Loved it.

Once again, another excellent chapter in a series that sends me to my bunk every damned time.
gwenweybourne chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
What a great pairing. I love this series so much. I love your Mycroft the most :)
IBegToDreamAndDiffer chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
That... That... Oh my, yes. To see Moriarty brought down by Mycroft like that, it was very believable. Well written and of course hot as hell... I LOVE this series!