Reviews for Forget Me Nots
Cute
Lady Ghost 101 chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Awesome!
zozo42 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
aww this was cute and fluffy. I love TV Bamon but book Bamon started it all.
abbyli chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
Bonnie was his soulmate, not Elena. I really loved book Bamon and how Bonnie wasn't afraid of him despite he could be quite scary. This is absolutely lovely and I can definately see a moment like this happening. Damon had a connection with Bonnie that he never had with Elena and I was really hoping that something more could happen between them in the books.
And this definately could have happened on the show, not as fluffy but having the purity and the joy there but the writers had to f*ck it all up. It's all about Julie Plec's precious Delena...sad.
I hope you do write more book Bamon. They are absolutely lovely. (And P.S. whenever I picture book Damon, I picture Ben Barnes...)
heartstrings13 chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Soooo sweet and cute and innocent. Wow
Rye chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
loved it

God bless
pink n pretty barbie chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
I loved this one-shot with all the meanings of the flowers. Good luck on the contest!
Lula6791 chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
I loved it. I liked the fluffiness and the way you used the flowers to create the flow of the one-shot. Good Luck!
Dana chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Soo sweet love it
Alexis chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Soo cute!
David Fishwick chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Nice and thanks for writing.
hopelessdream2005 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
I loved it! I have to say that I had another motive for hosting this contest and that was that I can't help but love reading about Damon and Bonnie falling in love over and over again. This was very sweet and romantic, i wish u good luck in this contest :)