Reviews for Reckoner
I'mImmortal chapter 17 . 1/2
I'm excited of what will happen to Catching Fire and Mockingjay. Will Cato be in the rebellion? If so, how since District 2 is loyal to the Capitol.
bloomsburry chapter 17 . 12/31/2014
I want more! Please update!
thelittlealbatross chapter 17 . 10/29/2014
I've really enjoyed the story so far and do hope you continue it, but since you asked for some constructive criticism I do have some to offer up. I like the main characters, everyone in the games seem well developed. What bothered me the most was the reaction from the capitol. Here Katnis was basically messing around (lightly) with two guys and they still love her? It just seems a bit far fetched considering the way society loves to hate females to do that while leaving the men blameless. I really think the same effect could have been achieved by Peeta still showing his intrest and Katniss kindof trying to brush it off, instead of feeding into it by doing things like sleeping in his bag and voluntarily kissing him to shut him up. Of course, it being a dystopian future and all society could be more advanced than we are in gender equality issues so this might even be a moot point, but it's the one thing that majorly bothered me while I was reading the story, so I thought I'd offer it up.
Let me emphasise once more that I have quite thoroughly enjoyed this story so far and hope that you continue it. :)
Blackwolf7981 chapter 17 . 10/22/2014
You should like totally update or something. Please I need to read more. Don't be a bitch about it:)
WhyAreAllTheGoodUsernamesTaken chapter 17 . 9/27/2014
Awsome!
josieruth chapter 17 . 7/30/2014
PLEASE TELL ME THERES MORE!
melmel25 chapter 17 . 7/29/2014
I loved it! You should consider making sequel abut the mocking jay and how cato and katniss do what Peeta and katniss. Only better. :)
Down-the-Unkown-PATH chapter 17 . 7/20/2014
I love this story! You're writing moves so fluidly and it's written very well; not too sappy or too flowery, like other stories. I can't wait until you review again!
Bloody Hearts chapter 17 . 7/16/2014
I really like this story! One of the best ones I've read about Catoxkatniss. I love how you write and can't wait for the coming updates. How are you gonna write the following chapters? Any ideas how rest of the story is gonna turn out?
Maybe Snow can make them get married and force them to make Katniss pregnant? And Gale - what about him? Is he gonna be jealous and a fight breaks out between Cato and him? Prim and Katniss's mother - how are they gonna react on Katniss and Cato as a couple, and on the fact that Katniss killed people? And Peeta's family, what about them? Are they gonna go all 'you killed him, it's your fault' on Katniss and Cato?
Please update soon! Great story!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/14/2014
Wow! I just finished reading these seventeen chapters and I have no idea what will happen! Please update soon! This is a super interesting plot!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/27/2014
Great Fanfic 2014 woooaaahhh
HotPinkSass chapter 17 . 6/24/2014
Please please please tell me that you are continuing this story! I love how you didn't make the characters seem ooc. Their core beliefs remain the which causes understandable conflicts. But they still obviously care for one another. I'm curious over the development of the rebellion, will Katniss convince to join, even if only reluctantly? Will Katniss her self even join the rebels? I hope to find out!
rachel chapter 17 . 6/24/2014
your story is very creative and I love it, I can't wait for you to update! (no rush) I just love cato and katniss fanfics and I've read a lot. so far, this is one is the most amazing!
ekkk chapter 17 . 6/17/2014
so good! I wonder if Cato will ever get mussy... meehh i douth that will ever happen.
Guest chapter 17 . 6/2/2014
Please update soon! It's too awesome a fic to just stop! Please update sweetie :))
1,656 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »