Reviews for Call Me Psychic
TheResurrectionist chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
This was beautiful, and I'm trying to understand why it doesn't have more reviews. You were beautiful. This was beautiful. Jeez!:)
Lanee4life chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
This actually made me cry! To have a family that messed up, spread-out, and beautiful is all it takes to make me want to sob. It dosent matter if its real or unreal I want to cry anyway.
shaster chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
I think my heart just exploded with adorable.
angelofthelightanddark chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Awww! So cute! Love it!
TheGoddessOfHell chapter 1 . 6/10/2012
OK...I'm gonna go now and say this is the best thing I've ever read. Ever. It made me cry, honestly, because everything was so peaceful, happy, no drama, no Apocalypse, no fight, no devil. It is honestly perfect and I really Really REALLY love it! You're amazing! :)
Torimiko chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Daw! That was wonderful. So sweet and great uses of imagery! I have not read your Shurley verse but this stands beautifully on its own.
Shadowed Ember chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
So this story is really awesome. It's fluffy, and happy, and so, so sweet. You write all of the characters really well, and you do so in all of your stories (which I've just read, but in lieu of sending you lots of repetitive reviews I've opted to just send the one. So let me take this opportunity to say that I've also read the Doctor Who fics, and those are just as brilliant as the Supernatural ones.)

So, anyway. You're spectacular at characterisation, you've got some really nice dialogue, and your descriptions are great. That, right there, means, in my book, that you're a fantastic author. :)
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I LOVE this! The way you bring in the whole gang in different ways is awesome! Really great story.
RayenOfDeadStarsAndPlanets chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Lkjhgfdsa my gosh was this adorable! I love it!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
This is amazing! Every sentence made me smile! Great job! :)
ReticentReader chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
This was beautifully written. One of those stories that doesn't read like fanfiction, just, you know, regular fiction with characters we all know and love.

You made me terribly nostalgic and now I want people like that in my life, people always there for each other, people that went through a lot together but held on tight and made a shit load of memories along the way. (I guess I'm on my way there, but, still.)

You also made me remember why I love photography so. Damn, I need to buy more Polaroid film. (Even though Polaroid doesn't make it anymore... what else would you call it?)

Anyways, magnificent job. Really.