Reviews for All I Know
serenaonthestar chapter 15 . 8/4
I've read it so many times over the years. This story has always been one of my favorites. It is full of love and strength. Thank you for sharing this beautiful story with us.
Pughtwins chapter 16 . 3/23
; )
chemistrykim chapter 16 . 6/18/2017
wow, this story really touches the heart... I like that Gale and Johanna made it in this fic :)
FinnickTiesMyKnots chapter 1 . 4/10/2017
Wow, it's been years since I read this story and I just came back to it but it's like it still managed to stay with me all this time. I love it so much. One of my favorites!
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
This is my favorite HG fic! Thank you for writing! I really enjoyed. I'll read this several times.
beckyike chapter 15 . 2/9/2017
What an awesome story! Love that it took Katniss and Peeta a little while to get back together. And I really liked the relationship between Gale and Johanna. Now to decide which of your stories to read next!
SlytherinFromTheSeam chapter 16 . 9/2/2016
I just read this all in one sitting (shhhh! I was at work the whole time!) and absolutely love it. normally I have issues when they write from a child's perspective, but adored this last chapter from Zoe.

I feel like ive read all your stories and then happen to stumble on a new one...so now, im just going to start from the bottom and go up the list.

Thanks for writing! stories like yours and writers like you are the reason I read!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2016
Eh...she needs to leave. She doesnt deserve them
Guest chapter 16 . 4/23/2016
I can truthfully say that this was the best story I have ever read. It is so touching that I, being an actress, started reciting and memorizing monologues and dialogue. The hardest part of acting for me is to cry on demand but this wonderful story broke that barrier for me. I will be reading this over and over until I can say it from memory and when I can do that I will be constantly telling myself it. I love your work and you have a true gift. Never stop writing.
RICKRIODANMK2 chapter 1 . 1/20/2016
wow. That first chapter really pulls at the heart strings
Chalayne chapter 16 . 10/12/2015
This ended up being a really great story. Love bed the character development!
Chalayne chapter 3 . 10/10/2015
I don't care that she stayed. I still HATE this Katniss.
cheesebunsaremelting chapter 15 . 9/18/2015
Awww, this was really an amazing fanfiction. I love the way this story goes, it was beyond perfect. I even cried and laugh so hard on some parts, and I will never forget how great this story is. The epilogue makes me want to read more on what will happen to the Mellarks, but it was a really good end! Thank you so much for writing this amazing fanfic!
Cheech2003 chapter 15 . 8/22/2015
I love your story, I stayed up all night just to finish it!
S chapter 15 . 7/26/2015
I read this story before. It was probably one of the first stories that I read of yours. It was back in the time that I would read anything that I could find, but after I read this story, I started looking into all of your stories, so I found the Falling in love in a Coffee Shop, and then Two Wrongs, and now I can say that I've read pretty much every one of your stories (except Again, I haven't been able to start it yet). Anyways, back to my original point, this is one of the first ever fanfictions that I read for an Everlark and it was permanently ingrained in my head. Yesterday, I read a few things, and it somehow led me back to this story. The details were a little fuzzy, so I decided that I would read it again, because why not. And I just wanted to say, thank you. I'm glad that I found this story 4 years ago and it just made me think about everything I've been doing. I know, its probably weird and I should porbably stop typing already, but I really did just want to say thanks. Thanks for everything that you've done, because even though we've never actually met or anything, with your stories, you've changed my life. It's not often that I find stories as well written as yours and even though it is just called "fanfiction", to me, it's so much more, so thank you. Thank you so, so much! You are an absolutely amazing person and a wonderful author. I can't wait to read more of your stories, and I think that I'm going to read Two Wrongs again. :D