Reviews for Coffeeshop Soundtrack
Bookiefan chapter 13 . 8/8
I LOVED THIS! So where is the rest?
Elle D'Elajoie chapter 13 . 5/19
This story is one that I would LOVE to read the rest of!
Sarahburch chapter 13 . 3/5
Plz update I love it
Na-Ra chapter 13 . 12/20/2017
Hand down the best baskurt/kurtbastian fanfic I've ever read. I'm torn between giving a hug to thank you for writing this, or cry over your inactivity and beg to you to update. Definitely will bookmark and re-read this story several times
Halimede chapter 13 . 11/21/2017
How does the silence bite him in the ass?! Any chance we can get an overview of how you foresaw this fic going? I’m curious.
Biancachu chapter 13 . 1/2/2017
Wow! This was a really good fic! I enjoyed the writing, the characters, and especially the banter. This was really enjoyable and I hope you someday continue it!
panda bunny 2.0 chapter 13 . 10/9/2016
i love it
Guest chapter 13 . 5/17/2016
I've read this so many times lol. I keep wishing for more but alas there is not more.
oh well, what i can read is enough to make me happy :)
njferrell chapter 13 . 5/6/2016
I like that Kurt is going with him. Sounds like Sebastian could use a friendly face there.
MyLaWo chapter 13 . 5/3/2016
HOW COULD YOU ABANDON THE FANFIC AT THAT OMG
LinsV chapter 13 . 3/25/2016
Aww, I want to know how's Kurt ass bitten :( Lovely story! This is my second time reading it and boy did you get me squealing and giggling at every chapter as though it was my first time reading it :3 it would be great if you updated although I won't hold my breath on it :/
Herperson chapter 13 . 3/9/2016
OMG love this story. Please update!
mandymacca chapter 13 . 2/9/2016
hitting the follow button just in case you decide to come back to this one day because I really enjoyed it!
Nvara chapter 2 . 11/8/2015
Nice chappie

"Sam was taking his queue from Kurt..." You meant to use cue, as in a hint on appropriate or desirable actions, rather than queue, a line; to form a line. They sound the exact same way.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/4/2015