Reviews for Coffeeshop Soundtrack
Biancachu chapter 13 . 1/2
Wow! This was a really good fic! I enjoyed the writing, the characters, and especially the banter. This was really enjoyable and I hope you someday continue it!
panda bunny 2.0 chapter 13 . 10/9/2016
i love it
Guest chapter 13 . 5/17/2016
I've read this so many times lol. I keep wishing for more but alas there is not more.
oh well, what i can read is enough to make me happy :)
njferrell chapter 13 . 5/6/2016
I like that Kurt is going with him. Sounds like Sebastian could use a friendly face there.
MyLaWo chapter 13 . 5/3/2016
HOW COULD YOU ABANDON THE FANFIC AT THAT OMG
LinsV chapter 13 . 3/25/2016
Aww, I want to know how's Kurt ass bitten :( Lovely story! This is my second time reading it and boy did you get me squealing and giggling at every chapter as though it was my first time reading it :3 it would be great if you updated although I won't hold my breath on it :/
Herperson chapter 13 . 3/9/2016
OMG love this story. Please update!
mandymacca chapter 13 . 2/9/2016
hitting the follow button just in case you decide to come back to this one day because I really enjoyed it!
Nvara chapter 2 . 11/8/2015
Nice chappie

"Sam was taking his queue from Kurt..." You meant to use cue, as in a hint on appropriate or desirable actions, rather than queue, a line; to form a line. They sound the exact same way.
Guest chapter 13 . 10/4/2015
That's killing me ,please I want to know the end
Adele0x chapter 13 . 8/16/2015
I get the feeling that you won't be updating this fic which is a real shame because it's really very good.
So We Sang chapter 13 . 5/15/2015
For starters your taste in music is amazing. I mean All Time Low and we are the in crowd, awesome. Anyways this is really good, the beginning was a little slow but now I can't stop reading and I need an update!
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 13 . 5/5/2015
Ooh, this is wonderful. Thank you!
spin chapter 13 . 5/4/2015
This and Somewhere Only We Know.. This and Somewhere Only We Know! You were one of the very first that introduced me to the gift that is Kurtbastian. It's so hard to find anymore good ones, and I guess that's caused me to start lurking back to the historic WIPs.

It's not my place to push and I won't. I'd just like to know (as many others do) if you're ever coming back to them or if they're truly abandoned stories? If it isn't obvious already, I frickin' love you.

This story really made an impression on me considering I remember it so well to come back, checking for an update.

Bottom line, we'd just like to hear your thoughts on the matter. :)
R5mindedgirl chapter 13 . 3/23/2015
Update! please! or at least tell me you've continued this elsewhere!