Reviews for Coffeeshop Soundtrack
So We Sang chapter 13 . 5/15
For starters your taste in music is amazing. I mean All Time Low and we are the in crowd, awesome. Anyways this is really good, the beginning was a little slow but now I can't stop reading and I need an update!
It's a crazy-kept secret chapter 13 . 5/5
Ooh, this is wonderful. Thank you!
spin chapter 13 . 5/4
This and Somewhere Only We Know.. This and Somewhere Only We Know! You were one of the very first that introduced me to the gift that is Kurtbastian. It's so hard to find anymore good ones, and I guess that's caused me to start lurking back to the historic WIPs.

It's not my place to push and I won't. I'd just like to know (as many others do) if you're ever coming back to them or if they're truly abandoned stories? If it isn't obvious already, I frickin' love you.

This story really made an impression on me considering I remember it so well to come back, checking for an update.

Bottom line, we'd just like to hear your thoughts on the matter. :)
R5mindedgirl chapter 13 . 3/23
Update! please! or at least tell me you've continued this elsewhere!
*le gasp* and your telling me that this story hasn't been updated since 2013?! And why is that so xblessthefall? Hmm? I dont see why a great writer such as youreslf hasn't updated yet. UPDATEEE! 3
foxspirt chapter 13 . 2/9
at first i dint want to read it because it was so long but now i want to knows what happens its so good! also thanks for writing such an awesome story.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/19/2014
Guest chapter 13 . 11/28/2014
hi all i can say is PLEASE,PLEASE continue this story i'm really enjoying it,i love the idear of Kurt going back to Dalton now that he and Sebastian are almost together,i know that it's been a long time since you have updated but please consider finishing, would love to find out how it ends.
Twilightlova20 chapter 13 . 11/21/2014
Update soon please! :)
KicktheCJ chapter 13 . 11/15/2014
First of all. I love ATL, so I LOVE the title. Second of all, I love how well written this is and how you manage to make Sebastian kind and considerate, but not OOC. Third of all, I love this.
Guest chapter 13 . 11/2/2014
please update this and "somewhere only we know" please please please
LikeAGleek chapter 12 . 10/5/2014
Just re read this story, I still love it one of my favourites I really hope you are able to finish it at some point
xCaellachx chapter 13 . 9/28/2014
So freaking sad this isn't finished! I love this... (sad puppy tears)
Intention10 chapter 1 . 9/16/2014
The Kurtbastian here is so delicious. I hope you complete this amazing fic. 3
keedra chapter 13 . 9/15/2014
This is so getting good I can't wait until the next chapter comes out.