Reviews for The 550th Hunger Games
Guest chapter 20 . 9/7/2012
please update! :(
Guest chapter 20 . 9/2/2012
i wish i could vote but i have no idea how to or if i even can ask a guest. storys going great so far, i KNEW it was finn stalking her! i hope they find her brothers soon. (nicoles and also soarins) itd like to know what was on cherrys slip too and whether lexi likes alex or not. anyway, i wish i could vote, so those who can please do so and/or tell me how to! also, sorry this is a bit of a novel. i tend to ramble. just a bit.
Cherry chapter 20 . 9/1/2012
I'm fine with winning NO ONE VOTE! :D
egoats chapter 20 . 8/31/2012
Guest chapter 19 . 8/29/2012
please update :(
hannah chapter 19 . 8/5/2012
aaaaaaaaaaaaah! update please! ive been checkong everyday...the suspense is killing me!
Guest chapter 19 . 7/25/2012
awwweessoommee update soon please! its an amazing story and i need to know about the next arena!
Guest chapter 4 . 7/22/2012
Please remember to check your spelling,grammer and punctuation. It is a little annoying to read such a good story with all of those mistakes!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/21/2012
*sniffs* did you forget about us? *sniff*
Guest chapter 18 . 7/18/2012
aaaaaaaaaaaaah! UPDATE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 18 . 7/10/2012
awesome! will the loved ones appear in the sky too or just tributes?
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
wait, what happens if one of the loved ones dies? i mean, the tribute needs to know so they can stop looking for them if they havent already found them. will there be a cannon? will their pictures be in the sky?
Guest chapter 17 . 7/9/2012
cant wait to see what's in the backpacks! also, what happens to finn and shine. and, like nicole, i AM very curious as to whats written on cherry's slip.
Seraband chapter 17 . 7/8/2012
I'm so sad that most of them will have to die! They are all so awesome! Great writing :)
Guest chapter 16 . 7/4/2012
okay, i see who the loved ones are now except for nicole since who i think it would be doesnt really make sense...i guess ill find out next chapter!