Reviews for At Least the War is Over
Leonie1988 chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
Please continue! I love this story. The way they are connecting, their shared pain and they understand each other. I would love to read more soon!
hgfan16 chapter 3 . 1/5/2014
I loooooooooovvvvveeeee this story! Plz continue it pllllllllllllzzzzzzzzzzz
Johalex3 chapter 3 . 12/2/2012
ok so u havent updated yet but u should continue with the story its really good !
THGgoddess4ever chapter 3 . 10/14/2012
I know you haven't updated in like 5 months but I really hope you continue this story because it is perfect :)
ella-1314 chapter 3 . 7/17/2012
Update soon
Anon chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
This is too perfect! Update soon pleaseeee(:
TheWeekendSinner chapter 3 . 5/10/2012
Johanna sobbing at the cemetery was heartbreaking. I like that she and Gale slowing their relationship down a notch. Their emotions are well placed. Nice work, and really looking forward to seeing Gale meet Katniss. :D
LOVE HATE DUH chapter 3 . 5/8/2012
I really really enjoy reading this story and its AWESOME! update soon plz!
EStrunk chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
The scene at the graveyard was heartwrenching. I particularly thought the line about being like a peasant before a god was evocative and perfect. Looking forward to 12!
silvercoating chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
.MORE! :D Honestly.. this is so Awesome! :))
narwhayley chapter 3 . 5/5/2012
Awesome chapter. Love the cemetery part. Thanks for writing! Hope you continue xP
TheWeekendSinner chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
I like how Johanna mentioned he was so tough and harsh and war-oriented, how she never noticed him making an effort "towards relationships." And Gale's reply: "I was that way to protect those I loved." Beautiful interaction. Loved that. :)

However, I *do* personally feel they are moving a bit too fast (They don't strike me as the people to get together so fast, what with all the baggage) but that is just my opinion.

Their interactions are very in-character, and I'm really enjoying this so far. :)

And cliffhanger! :D Can't wait for more. :)
narwhayley chapter 2 . 4/25/2012
Loved this. Both of them are so cute and in character. Thanks for writing! Hope you continue xP
cynicz chapter 2 . 4/24/2012
This is great so far! Can't wait for your next update!
EStrunk chapter 2 . 4/23/2012
Love the interaction between Gale and Johanna. It seems very in character. I like how they antagonize and push each other. Seems they could be very good for each other.