Reviews for slip your hand inside my glove
irymat chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
This is one on my favourite Finchel fics I've ever read.

You write so beautifully and every word seems like it was born to be in this story.

The Finchel Fandom should really go and make come back from death Michelangelo and then we should persuade him to do a giant statue of you.

Again, great writing.

P.S.: Sorry for my faltering English!
after-always chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
hi hello bonjour all i can say is TEACH ME HOW TO WORDS THIS WAS PERFECT OMG WHY ARE YOU SO PERFECT *BOWS DOWN*
LC 86 chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
A lovely anthology. I really enjoyed this (very long) story. My only gripe is that it felt like the ending was rushed a little bit with Lily (even though I loved that she followed in her parents no-so-wise footsteps). I really enjoy your stories and hope to read more by you soon. Thank-you for posting this. :)
GeekyGleek chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
This was so beautiful. I loved the premonition into the future at the beginning and going through all the years.
Supabec chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
awesome story

great finchel and all

thanx :)
finchelforever194 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
That was beautiful! aasdfj;akshdf you're such a good writer all the time HOW DO YOU WORDS.

I'm going to start crying. Usually fics like these don't go past the first kid but I LOVED Finn as a protective dad haha. :D

Great story! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Fantastic fantastic fantastic! Love your one shots!
ChiaraCro chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
loved it :)
letsallmakebelieve chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
I'm so glad you're writing again, I've missed your stories and this one did not disappoint, I loved it so!
Annie chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
All your stories are so great! This one was no exception. Loved it!
Blondezilla90 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Holy crap that was amazing. Seriously. I loved it. I hope you keep up the amazing work. FAndom needs more fabolous writer like you. I bow down to you!
edurrant0404 chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
fantastic story! :)
Molly chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
Loved this! Great job.((((:
noro chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
amazing writing loved it
TrixieSparkleFirecracker chapter 1 . 3/26/2012
wow so beautiful... the story of Finchel's love done perfectly
34 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »