Reviews for Love Comes Unexpectedly
Mimi DuBois chapter 65 . 2/17
Another lovely chapter. I am really enjoying how you are exploring the lives of the next generation. I am also enjoying how you are giving the characters their well deserved happy endings. Truly romantic and uplifting.
QueenofBloodandTears chapter 65 . 2/16
So sad to hear once again of Anne Boleyn's dead bur I'm happy that many of the women have gotten along. Uplifting chapter and story,update soon!
QueenofBloodandTears chapter 63 . 2/6
so sad Anne died. Update soon, can't wait to see Katherine Howard's part in the story.
Mimi DuBois chapter 58 . 11/18/2013
The Dudleys are at it again! Plotting treason!

Excellent chapter, as always.
flowerbird chapter 57 . 10/30/2013
good story i love it
Mimi DuBois chapter 56 . 10/20/2013
Another lovely chapter. The combination with Tudors/Romanovs is so clever. I really enjoy it. So well written and fun.
Mimi DuBois chapter 55 . 10/7/2013
A wedding. Yay! Mary and Philip are finally together.

So the Russian family is in England. I hope this doesn't have bad repercussions later on.

A fantastic chapter to a fabulous story.
Mimi DuBois chapter 54 . 9/2/2013
What another lovely chapter. Do hope that Margery also helps the other indigent children at the hospital by providing money for clothing and better food. I would assume nuns are running it. I enjoyed the inclusion of Enrico. Your stories, especially this one never cease to confront unpleasant issues and explore them in kind, compassionate and realistic ways. A deaf child is just one of many. This is a really beautiful story.

Looking forward to reading more.
Marina Ka-Fai chapter 54 . 9/2/2013
It is a very good idea Margery had, it helps her in her mourning but it also helps others :)
Mimi DuBois chapter 53 . 8/25/2013
So sad the wee one died but happy Mary found love again. Lovely chapter.
Marina Ka-Fai chapter 53 . 8/24/2013
Poor poor little Alessandro and poor Margery and Giovanni, they never have luck :(
Marina Ka-Fai chapter 52 . 7/29/2013
It's great that Mary found love again and that Nicholas and Alexandra had a baby
Vader'sMistress chapter 52 . 7/28/2013
I know Mary's upset but I am glad Alexander was happy at his new arrival, and that Mary has found love again in Philip.
Mimi DuBois chapter 51 . 7/17/2013
Lovely chapter. Nicky and Alex are adorable. Mary and Philip? Do I foresee a romance in the future?
QueenAnneBoleyn6 chapter 50 . 7/13/2013
But it was poor George's dying wish for Nicky to marry his Alex, so almost everything is well.

Don't marry him Mary!
George just DIED for heavens sake!

Thank you!