Reviews for Love Comes Unexpectedly
PopRockShawty chapter 72 . 6/19/2014
Oh my goodness, it was so sad when Mary could see all her loved ones the moment she passed. Aw Robert and Anastasia got together? But I thought they were first cousins once removed / second cousins?
PopRockShawty chapter 71 . 6/11/2014
Aw young Robert and Rachel are so sweet. Elizabeth would never forgive Robert senior!

Ha! Nicholas died; he bloody asked for it. He's not sensible enough to be King anyway, and I think England's better off without a King like him. When Elizabeth and James wed, then James will be King Consort of England (nope, not /Prince/ Consort, but King Consort). Thank goodness. James would be a better King than Nicholas would.
PopRockShawty chapter 70 . 6/11/2014
I didn't really ship Mary Stuart with Ambrose at first but now I most certainly do!

However, I don't like Lettice. I really don't like her. Ew.
PopRockShawty chapter 69 . 6/11/2014
Somehow I feel that Mary Stuart is a bit like Katherine Howard. How does Mary (Stuart) know that James is Darnley's?

Ah, so Mary Stuart is blonde? Incredibly nice.
PopRockShawty chapter 68 . 6/11/2014
Protestants VS Catholics again? Oh, my. This is going to tear England & Scotland apart.
PopRockShawty chapter 67 . 6/11/2014
So George just pops in at the right moments. I like him the best.
PopRockShawty chapter 66 . 6/11/2014
Ah, so Mary Stuart and Mary Tudor are getting along! That's nice! I've always wanted more insight into the Scottish Queen's character.

I like Alexandra anyway. I think she would make a good Queen Consort. But I have a feeling Nicholas is going to die. and Mary Stuart might have the English throne after all.
PopRockShawty chapter 65 . 6/11/2014
ooh I like how you brought back the former Queens.
PopRockShawty chapter 64 . 6/11/2014
Oh, wait, I nearly forgot that Nan isn't biologically related to Anne Boleyn so that means she and Thomas can marry!
PopRockShawty chapter 63 . 6/11/2014
Ah, I was pretty close to shipping the mystery guy at the end with Nan, but then I remember that they're cousins so I mustn't ship incest.
PopRockShawty chapter 62 . 6/11/2014
Nicholas' a good person. Mary's still Mary, so that's good. I mean, at least you made her act & speak in character.
PopRockShawty chapter 61 . 6/11/2014
ooh the cliffhangers and spins and twists we got here!
PopRockShawty chapter 60 . 6/11/2014
George came back (as a ghost)! Yay!
PopRockShawty chapter 59 . 6/11/2014
I wonder how Mary is going to respond to this. I want to see the Scots involved! Mary Stuart, James Stewart (Earl of Moray), et cetera.
PopRockShawty chapter 58 . 6/11/2014
oh, so there are co-conspirators now. good, though, I want to see Lady Jane Grey involved.