Reviews for Cece's Soul Man
Wapomeo Huntress chapter 7 . 11/15/2013
This is a ton of fun!
Fable III is AWESOMESAUCED chapter 7 . 9/13/2013
Come on please keep writing I'm am so getting in to this story It's coming along very well so far and i hope to continue reading this story soon.
Anon basically chapter 6 . 3/1/2013
Oh my goodness, I'm so happy you updated!
I always say it, but here again: I LOVE this story!
The idea of all these awesome kids being together...XD
Everybody's just so chill. I love it. And also- SUDDENLY ELWOOD. :) Everybody's piled into the car like in BB2K. Keep on writin' 42!
scorpion22 chapter 5 . 8/24/2012
I loved it and I can't wait for the next chapter update real soon please.
Anon basically chapter 4 . 8/22/2012
Ooooh. I now luuuuuuuuurve this story. Oh, and I said before 'keep writing- i'll keep writing!' What I meant was "Keep writing- I'll keep reading." Good deal?
:DD Well, it's beena coupla months and all, but please DO keep going with this story. And I see you like David Bowie- or maybe just Jareth. Either way, that's pretty slide. And now I'll sing to you the song of my people:

'U' are a good writer
'P' eople are actually reading
'D' is is a quality fanfic
'A' re you still recieving?
'T' ake your fingers and typity type
'E' ven a micro chapter would be all right

That was a song. A song for you. Listen to the song, 42. Listen to it. Do what it says.
Anon basically chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Oh my glob, I'm so friggin excited. I had stopped reading Blues Brothers fanfic for a while because I've read the whole archive, and the newer stuff is basically garbage. But you, my friend, have a story I like! Good job. Keep on writing- I'll definitely keep writing!
-The BB FF reader
MyNamesInvalid chapter 4 . 7/23/2012
Love it! Pleaseeeee keep writing!
Fade Absolut chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
I love this. I mean, the humor, the idea, your writing style. . . It's incredibly creative and incredibly entertaining. Granted, I hate reading stories where Jake is dead. . . But I had to make an exception for this, because it's pretty awesome. I hope you update soon!
Unquestionably Unhinged chapter 3 . 6/8/2012
Ha! This is great. Can't wait for them to meet Reverend Cleophus! LOLOS!

U-Hinged
Unquestionably Unhinged chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
Haha, This is awseome-saucey! Sline is such a butt! Keep goin' cause this is doin' great!

U-Hinged
purenonsense chapter 2 . 5/14/2012
Man, Sline a bit of a jerk, huh?

Love the story so far! -
purenonsense chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I really like this concept. Update soon, please?